Playtex VentAire Bottles Review Page 14 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• Shneila By  Shneila
    10.23.11

Great bottles. Just make sure you get the bottoms on right or they will leak. No fussy babies due to gas over here.

• jseiwert By  jseiwert
    10.20.11

If you dont put the bottom part on correctly they will leak. I found this out right away. But other then that these bottles are great!

• MissyDeelicious By  MissyDeelicious
    10.20.11

never had a problem with these bottles. you think theres alot of parts for these bottles you should try dr browns. and it plainly states to air dry completely before putting them back together. who doesnt read directions for their childrens items?!

• astarblazing By  astarblazing
    10.19.11

Do not like them! There is so many peices to one bottle, and when a baby is screaming it takes way to long to clean!

• wandrr123 By  wandrr123
    10.11.11

it;s easy to use and easy to clean and does't leak.

• christinetom1 By  christinetom1
    10.11.11

I breastfeed my baby at all feedings except for one while I'm at work. I tried so many bottles and this one is the only one he will take. It's easy to use and easy to clean and doesn't leak!

• morimoto24 By  morimoto24
    10.09.11

These are ok but are a hassle to clean. and they do leak if not put together properly.

• HazelCCobb By  HazelCCobb
    08.25.11

My husband and I loved these bottles when we first got them, but then they started to leak. We were trying to figure out what happened. We reaized it could be that if you don't dry them well enough they will leak. But even after a while the rubber stopper at the bottom still allowed milk to leak through. So I guess it's a three-star product. Good at first, but doesn't last.

• crys7881 By  crys7881
    05.24.11

Love these bottles!! They are great to prevent gas and upset stomachs!! The only draw back was cleaning them, as a new mom it is hard taking them completely apart and clean everything, esp if you have more than one child =)

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

I dont think that I could rave more about these bottles. I got this for my baby shower and since that I have bought about two more sets. They are easy to clean and very affordable. I dont find any problem with gas when I give these to my baby boy. Great product!!!!

• Mijeka By  Mijeka
    01.09.11

These were the ONLY bottles to not leave our daughter with gas/upset tummy...

• TheCreativePrincess By  TheCreativePrincess
    11.15.10

We did not like this bottle. It leaked, yes even if the gaskets were straight and tight. It was just a really bad experience for us.

• jameslicex0 By  jameslicex0
    08.26.10

I HATED these bottles. It didn't help we didn't read the instructions properly before using, but who would have thought you needed to read instructions before using a baby bottle! The vent at the bottom was not letting air flow properly, my son literally fussed and cried for 20 mins before we realized he wasn't getting any milk; and then after re-reading the instructions, they still didn't work. I ended up returning them for Avent bottles which are FANTASTIC!

• konigin By  konigin
    08.25.10

I love these bottles but they are a little pricey and have a lot of pieces to keep track of. Overall I loved them though.

• david62803 By  david62803
    08.19.10

Did not care for these bottles.