Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

Great quality and great price.

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

I love this eyeliner. It goes smothly on and stays on all day, and is easy to wash off. Thanks for a great product..!

• marnierily By  marnierily
    03.31.12

Im on my 3rd tube. It works great for me. I Love it!!!!!!

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie
    03.24.12

Go brand.. not so good product. It runs!

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    03.20.12

I love liquid eyeliner and this one is super easy to apply! The tip makes application really smooth and clean.

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    03.16.12

This took a little practice to get it right but after I finally figured it out-this is my favorite eyeliner. I have been using revlon colorstay eyeliner for years and after trying this, I will continue to buy it. It goes on reallt smooth.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.14.12

This goes on smoothly, but does not stay put!! A little disappointed!

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Love this for stay-put dramatic all night wear! I purchased this after being disappointed with another brand and I was shocked at the ease of application from start to finish and the color stayed put and was bold from beginning of the night all the way through the after party! Didn't irritate my contacts and didn't smell or make my eyes tear up! Keep up the good work.. Great product to use to achieve that rockabilly retro cat-eye look

• ffxgirl1 By  ffxgirl1
    02.15.12

I am kind of suprised to read the reviews on this! I love this eyeliner. It's perfect for a cat-eye look. I only use liquid liners. I think it takes more time, but the result is great. Everyone seems to say "how did you get your eyeliner to look like that?" I tell them revlon!

• godsgirlforever By  godsgirlforever
    01.13.12

I expect covergirl to bring it because this is a competitive market but I am very disapointed with this product. This eyeliner should have never left the lab.