Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• marsmom By  marsmom
    02.29.12

Good however I find the price a bit high. The blade became dull very soon after using it because the hairs don't clean off well making it hard to complete the job.

• emsmomma05 By  emsmomma05
    12.06.11

It is a great razor. I use to get razorburn and since I started using this razor I don't get it anymore. I gives me a really nice smooth shave.

• la_loquita By  la_loquita
    12.02.11

My daughter has sentitive skin, and was having problems with razor burn after shaving. We bought these razors and she has had minimal problem since and as she continues to use them, the burn is almost gone and no skin irritation at all.

• taletreader By  taletreader
    11.18.11

I used to use the Men's Schick Quattro for a year or so until they finally came out with the same product for women! Great, close shave and rarely leaves you with shaving bumps, even if you're just shaving with water.

• nluckett By  nluckett
    10.28.11

I love this product. There is nothing as great as a good razor and cream. Thanks.

• outspeakmom By  outspeakmom
    10.27.11

i like this product.

• Carebare128 By  Carebare128
    10.27.11

Don't care for them to much.They get the hair off but just like so many razors the hair gets stuck in between the blades and makes it hard to clean and continue to shave.It would be nice if they made it were the hair wouldn't get stuck between the blades and rinsed easily so I don't have to sit the trying for five minutes or more just trying to remove the hair so I can make another swipe.

• tfeldman By  tfeldman
    10.26.11

I am a razor-freak so I try them all. This was a bit disappointing and made it really feel like shaving. I'd pass.

• MissELF By  MissELF
    10.25.11

This razor does a good enough job, but not as good as I would like. I have very stubborn thick hair and it doesn't seem to get my legs very smooth. It also leaves me with razor burn. I had better luck with a man's razor.

• vanessd By  vanessd
    10.09.11

Love these, I use sensitive blades and they work great. Refills are expensive, but if you watch sales you can generally find them at a reasonable price.