Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• momof11 By  momof11
    02.24.09

If I could have gotten my kids past the first couple of sips, maybe it would have had a chance. I couldn't get them to drink any of the flavors! They said it was bland at first, then it left a horrible aftertaste. I made them try all 3 flavors, and I got the same reaction with each. Thanks, but I think I'll stick to regular chewables!

• shemdan By  shemdan
    02.24.09

We all were too excited to try this new drinkable vitamin. The kids (10 and 7) thought it was cool to have some fizz that came from a powder too, like it was a science project or something. But after the first drink, they looked at me with a disgusted face and asked, "Do we have to drink the rest?" So I definitely won't be purchasing this for my children nor will I tell anyone to buy it for their kids. Flintstones is the way to go for us.

• kellysue By  kellysue
    02.24.09

My girls loved the orange pineapple. You can buy just the flavor they like.

• rloudmama By  rloudmama
    02.24.09

I totally agree with everyone. My kids didn't like it either

• Lulamae By  Lulamae
    02.24.09

The idea was there. But the taste,not so much. My kids will stick to their normal vitamins.

• pontiusfamily By  pontiusfamily
    02.24.09

Great idea; terrible taste!!! My kids love Flinstone's vitamins, and hated this drink!!!

• laurenh33 By  laurenh33
    02.24.09

Yuck! That's all I can say.

• oregonmushrooms By  oregonmushrooms
    02.24.09

Ditto, I can't add anything. I love the adult Emergen-c, so I was suprised at how off this tasted and looked.

• psrapp By  psrapp
    02.24.09

I would have to agree, my 12 year old and I really didn't like it very much either. The idea is great and it looks like it would really be wonderful but the taste ended up flat. I think the "weak and not very sweet" is perfect to explain why we don't like it. I tried all different water levels too and that didn't seem to work much either. All in all a good idea though.

• ramadde By  ramadde
    02.24.09

I agree, it was difficult to get my 12 yr to swallow it. There is not to much flavor on any of them. It was much better when i mixed it with another powder drink. It is a good idea but it needs something to enhance the flavour