AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• grneyz By  grneyz
    03.03.09

This is my favorite show on television, even though it's between seasons. I own season one. The styling is luscious. It is a viual delight. On top of that, it is sooo well written, directed, and acted. The other level of it I love is the wa we see how far, and not far, we have come in forty years. I'm 32 years old, so I didn't experience this era, but my parents did. It's interesting to see how life, albeit fictional and upper class, back then shaped the minds of policy makers who affected my life. If that description bores you, don't let me scare you off, this show is drama, romance, and fun!

• jamiebeth By  jamiebeth
    02.24.09

I love this show! It is complicated and the twists it takes are so fresh and different from other shows on TV. I never miss it (or at least my TIVO never does)!