Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• tara1sh By  tara1sh
    12.04.11

I have had one of these toothbrushes for quite awhile while my husband still used the old fashioned toothbrush. I finally purchased a new one that had heads for us both. We both absolutely love it. Your mouth feels wonderful after using it and the feeling of clean is awesome. This is a must have.

• couponclippa By  couponclippa
    12.04.11

My dental hygienist has been telling me to purchase this brush for years. After quarterly visits for deep root cleanings, I caved in and purchased it. Wow, am I so glad I did! The difference in my gums alone has decreased my cleanings by half and my mouth feels great! Everyone is happy all around!

• homemaker57 By  homemaker57
    11.21.11

The absolutely best toothbrush I have ever owned.

• swyles By  swyles
    09.29.11

I love this toothbrush. I will never go back to a regular toothbrush. It made my teeth seem whiter and cleaner. The replacements are easy to find, but are kind of expensive. They do last for about 3 months. Best thing ever!

• dhaubner By  dhaubner
    09.06.11

I don't think there is a better toothbrush out there. Well worth the investment!! My last trip to the dentist was not nearly the ordeal it usually is.

• LATEFORWORK2DAY By  LATEFORWORK2DAY
    02.11.11

Best toothbrush ever! Even helped clear up peridontal issues my husband was having!!!

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

My dentist has been telling me for years to get one of these toothbrushes, but I kept balking at the price. This past year I found a really good deal on one and purchased. At first i left me mouth feeling sore. It can take some time getting used to. But now I love it. Leaves my mouth feeling sooo clean. And my dentist knew right away - said it was the best thing I could of done for my mouth!

• MrsFXG2013 By  MrsFXG2013
    01.29.11

I love this toothbrush! The battery holds a charge for long weekend trips. Travel case is nice and sturdy. Teel and gums feel cleaner than they ever did with a hand held toothvrush. I also love the fact it runs for 2 minutre intervals, and knows where you left off it you need to pause for a moment to answer your significant other calling from the next room (guess that means it is also quiet enough they can;t tell when I am using it). All powered toothbrishes take a little getting used to when you first make the transition. But the way your teeth feel when you are through is amazing! (replacement heads can be found at wholesale clubs for a good price).

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    01.20.11

I need a new toothbrush..This one looks promising. Thank you everyone for the reviews!

• lverne1999 By  lverne1999
    01.18.11

this is the best toothbrush, i feel clean afterwards and it is a wonderful product..buy it you wont regret it