Perdue Chicken Nuggets Review Page 13 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• krissriley By  krissriley     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.10

I would love to try the product and hand out coupons to my friends BUT unfortun. this isn't a product that is carried in my area. I have looked at Krogers, Walmart Superstores (2) and Target Supercenters (3). Then I called Perdue to ask which stores in Fort Worth, Texas carry the product. Again, unfort. they don't have any stores in the area. :( I gave it one star because their customer service is very helpful but I won't be able to try/review the product.

• mdahl001 By  mdahl001     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.10

My kids loved these nuggets. These are great for playdates, etc.

• bditanno By  bditanno     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.10

These chicken nuggets are great. My daughter loves them. Easy to make and taste great. Not to mention they are all white meat.

• hollieamanda By  hollieamanda     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.10

So easy and quick to prepare, plus they taste good. My kids love chicken nuggets, and the Perdue nuggets are ones that my husband and I actually enjoy, too!

• Cowgirld By  Cowgirld     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.28.10

We LOVE these nuggets. My daughter will not eat anything but these nuggets. Loved the coupons. Our local grocery store had these nuggets on sale buy one get one free. I gave some coupons to my freinds and they also really liked them. I did try the rubber pan that came in the kit and did not like it at all. I used it in the Toaster Oven and the house smelled like burning plastic.

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    09.28.10

I have tried these too and they are delicious! Highly recommend!

• BABYCKES By  BABYCKES     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.28.10

MY CHILDREN LOVE THEM AND SO DO I. CRISPY AND JUST PLAIN YUMMY!

• BusyBee68 By  BusyBee68     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.10

Perdue is definitely a name you can trust. My 6 yr old picky eater will never eat another chicken nugget unless it's Perdue. I also love the silicone tray provided to cook the nuggets on. I will be handing out my coupons to the Mom's at ballet class tomorrow.

• gadisneygirl By  gadisneygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.10

I love these!!! A real savior on soccer/field hockey/ violin lesson night!! Delicious, nutritious,and easy!! What a great product....

• Tuckeredmom By  Tuckeredmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.10

These nuggets are great!! I had my kids rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 and they both gave them a 10. The chicken strips are great too. The strips are perfect to serve to guests when watching a football game. I plan to serve them with buffalo wing sauce, honey mustard and then the nuggets and ketchup for the kids.

• sshelby By  sshelby     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.10

My kids love these chicken nuggets. Perdue makes a great chicken product that is healthy, with all white meat. Great to know that my kids are eating healthy, but at the same time, very quick, convenient. Passed out coupons to family and friends. Can't wait to hear back from them!

• Kryshanna By  Kryshanna
    09.25.10

I love these chicken nuggets. The meat tastes like real quality in comparison to the other frozen food chicken nugget brands. So easy to make, too!

• patriciaanugent By  patriciaanugent     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.10

Easy, healthy, tasty, I always have some one standby!

• teripd By  teripd     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.10

I think , PerDue outdid theirselves with these nuggets. They taste good and are good for you (no fillers) and the Kids just Loved them. Thanks so much for making my family part of this. I have shared almost all the coupons with freinds and told them how great the Nuggets are.

• girlgonemom By  girlgonemom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.14.10

I like the new while grain nuggets by Perdue. My daughter wasn't as wild for them, but it's hard to tell with her as her tastes seem to change daily!