Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.03.15

This eyeliner is really easy to apply due to its thin brush tip and it stays on pretty well. After several uses, though, the eyeliner color doesn't seem to apply as vibrantly as it did before. Requires vigorous shaking before use. Also, the container size is rather small so I wound up going through the entire product rather quickly. I would attribute that to the product itself drying out in the container a lot faster than other liquid eyeliners I have used. Still, the product stays on my eyelids all day, so I approve!

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    10.16.12

stays on all day, doesn't smudge and easy appliable, great purchace overall!

• icrama By  icrama
    10.07.12

Love it, stays on all day no flaking and great price

• Destinystyle2317 By  Destinystyle2317
    10.03.12

it not that bad

• johnandstaci By  johnandstaci
    08.10.12

Revlon is the only make-up products that i use. This eyeliner is dark and stays put on your eyes even in extremely hot weather. I reccomend Revlon to every woman.

• MeloJelo By  MeloJelo
    07.16.12

it runs....but its ok

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

I do love the product, but my only problem with it is that when I put re-wetting drops in my eyes, it runs. I wear contacts and some products don't hold up to having to keep them moisturized and having dry eyes.

• angfin10 By  angfin10
    07.02.12

I love liquid eyeliner. I wear it everyday. This eyeliner is easy to use and cheaper than most brands.

• mommyof2hunks By  mommyof2hunks
    06.26.12

Wonderful price, Wonderful product!!!!!!!!!!! stays on al day long without a primer, no glops in the inner corner of your eyes, its PERFECT! my go to eye liner!

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    06.26.12

Great color, stays put, no smudge, no budge. need I say more?

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.19.12

This is a good eye make up and it shows up on your eyes and stays