Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

02.23.09

My son didn't seem to enjoy the fizz as much as I did. So, I ended up finishing the samples, but from a mom's perspective, VERY TASTY! :)

02.18.09

my daughter loved it as well. the only thing is trying to get it mixed without it squirting out of the sippy cup