Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• shannon1233 By  shannon1233
    02.28.09

My kids did not like the taste at all. They refuse to drink any more of it. I liked the idea behind it, but I dont think we will purchse it.

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    02.28.09

I combine the EmergenC in a big 20 oz bottle of Crystal lite. Raspberry Emergen C & Pink Lemonade Crystal lite Yummy!

• millerjb5 By  millerjb5
    02.28.09

Fizzyness was cool, packaging was fun, like a koolaid drink but come to flavor it looses it's appeal.

• nicole3874 By  nicole3874
    02.27.09

My children tasted it and then dumped it in the sink. Neither of them liked it at all.

• sylar By  sylar
    02.27.09

my kid didnt like it at all. Wouldn't even try any of the other flavors after the first sip.

• abesmommy By  abesmommy
    02.25.09

i couldnt get my little boy past the first sip. I tried it myself and it was horrible...Its a great concept but tastes just nasty.

• EMCCALLION215 By  EMCCALLION215
    02.25.09

My kids did not like it at all. They hated the taste and aftertaste. I made them try all of the flavors and even tried it myself and I was not good.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    02.25.09

my kid loved it. i had no problem getting him to drink it. as a matter of fact, he drank it all in one setting.

• sodegl By  sodegl
    02.25.09

My son actually liked the one flavor he tried (orange-pineapple), but he said it made him burp, and he didn't want to try any more.

• momof11 By  momof11
    02.24.09

If I could have gotten my kids past the first couple of sips, maybe it would have had a chance. I couldn't get them to drink any of the flavors! They said it was bland at first, then it left a horrible aftertaste. I made them try all 3 flavors, and I got the same reaction with each. Thanks, but I think I'll stick to regular chewables!