AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• ClareH By  ClareH
    09.24.11

I don't know how anyone who enjoys well written drama with quality acting could not like this show. Every show and season keeps getting better and better. It explores a period of change in US history and does it so well it makes you wish you were there as women like Peggy broke through the barriers that kept women out of the top level jobs. An insiring series that's lots of fun to watch. It's been too long between seasons.

• allmystuff By  allmystuff
    09.23.11

We are totally addicted to this show! They could not have cast this show any better! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

• mas8612 By  mas8612
    09.07.11

I absolutely love show. It takes a few episodes to get invested but it's worth it.

• triedit2 By  triedit2
    10.11.10

the best thing about Sunday nights! truly a cannot miss, well written and smart show. you have to pay attention to keep up with the underlaying plot points and many curve balls are thrown

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    06.23.09

This is a very good show! It always keeps you guessing. It's also good to see how things were compared to how they are now (as far as women are treated in the work force and at home). We love watching it!

• merritt1976 By  merritt1976
    05.30.09

I love everything about this show. I love how it transports me in time. I love the drama. ALL OF IT!!!!

• craftygirl314 By  craftygirl314
    05.29.09

Wonderfully written with complex story lines. I enjoy seeing how they weave historical events and attitudes throughout each episode. The plots pull you in and before you know it, you are trying to imagine how you would have felt during that time period.

• twin_pat By  twin_pat
    03.31.09

My favorite show. Didn't get to see it in the beginning, would love to see re-run to see how it started out. More people need to see it, much better than those stupid reality shows. Recommend it to all.

• ticklemeusilly By  ticklemeusilly
    03.24.09

What can you say about this show! It is awesome! I have watched it from the very beginning, I love the sets and the whole feel of the show, it is absolutely perfect!

• didama By  didama
    03.23.09

Love this show!! The Madison Avenue Advertising life in the 50s looks so glamorous, though I can't imagine drinking all of that scotch all day, or smoking in the office. Times have definitely changed.