Boppy Nursing Pillow Review Page 13 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• Rogcar99 By  Rogcar99
    07.14.10

The Boppy is Mommy's best friend whether you breast feed or not!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

If you are having a baby, you HAVE to get a Boppy! I don't know what I would have done without it!

• csmock522 By  csmock522
    05.18.10

I used my Bobby everyday with my son until he was about 7 months old! I used it mostly for breastfeeding but also sometimes as a pillow too. Having gone through a C-section it really helped and was SOOO comfortable! I don't know how people nurse their kids without this product! The slip cover was durable but also really easy to clean. Now (at one year) my son is too big to use it when breastfeeding but both my husband & I use it when laying done on the couch as a neck & shoulder pillow... It's GREAT!

• josmommy By  josmommy
    05.09.10

great product for newborns!!!

• enme1986 By  enme1986
    03.06.10

i love this pillow my 2 year old still using it

• watkinsdoeg By  watkinsdoeg
    11.19.09

there are few products that you "really" need when you have a child, contrary to the many marketing campaigns of all of the baby products out there...BUT, this IS one that you should have on your baby registry. even if you do not breastfeed, this is wonderful to sit the baby on while you are bottle feeding. for breastfeeding it is indispensable, as well it is great for tummy time. one product, many great uses.

• Xx5Xy1 By  Xx5Xy1
    10.01.09

While I loved my boppy, I have to say that its not the most comfortable thing for someone who is on the 'slightly fluffy' side (I'm a size 14, not huge by any means, but not petite either). I've found its GREAT for tummy time and for propping my littles ones up, but for nursing its easier to use a standard pillow.

• chicablanquita By  chicablanquita
    09.12.09

i love my boppy - really is great for breastfeeding. My baby is comfortable nursing and then falling asleep on the boppy while in my lap. It does also work great to support him when sitting up. It is a good idea to have at least two covers so that you can switch one while washing the other. There is even an organic version of boppy and boppy covers. The boppy 'miracle middle' is a little more stretchy in the center so that it fits all shapes and sizes.

• reyfunk11 By  reyfunk11
    09.09.09

I adore this product! I used it when I nursed both of my children and even after the first months when we stopped nursing, it was a great pillow for them to lay in and good support for when my son was learning to sit up. I love it!

• curlyjules By  curlyjules
    09.01.09

The Boppy is a back saver. I'm going to have to get another one before my 2nd child is born.

• kinleysmommy By  kinleysmommy
    07.26.09

I bought this and used it when I was breastfeeding my daughter. Now that I am formula feeding her we use it to prop her up in and for tummy time. These are well worth the money! Great investment.

• logirl12 By  logirl12
    06.05.09

at first i thought it was a bit pricey..but after the first feeding i cant imagine how i would have lived without it.. Well worth the price

• onlyonetoni By  onlyonetoni
    05.24.09

I think the Boppy is a great invention. The only thing is, is that I had a C-section and it kind of hurt me (the Boppy). I would also say this pillow is a little hard for those of us that are bigger. It's great for helping babies sit up, though.

• colieblack By  colieblack
    04.28.09

I have used this with my current three children and plan on using it when my little girl is born in August. I have breastfed but never used it for that. My first son spit up all the time and propping him up in the boppy helped so much. I also used it to kinda pad each of the others from their older siblings.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    04.27.09

I Loved our Boppy when my daughter was bottle feeding. It is so useful! It really gave my arms a break. Plus when my baby got older we used it for play time for support when she was learning to sit on her own. I would recommend this to anyone who is expecting .