Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• Bethyann By  Bethyann
    08.30.12

I love all of these. Their really filling and have a good combination of flavors.

• SoCal88 By  SoCal88
    08.30.12

If I'm ever craving healthy and sweet, I go for this cereal. It's the best!

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

we alway like these :-) even the little ones!

• xenagirl By  xenagirl
    06.14.12

love this cereal tastes so good. been a fan of Honey Bunches Of Oats of all the flavors to try i like it all.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.13.12

I just had this cereal yesterday after not having it for several years. I forgot how much I loved it great taste and loved the crunchy and sweet texture.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    06.09.12

the "Yumm Factor". Now ,usually I try to eat healthy and be a good role model for my daughter so that she will continue to eat healthy.But,when it comes to cereal,I always falter.So,when I signed up to try Honey Bunches Of Oats,I was a little "eh" about it. My experience with flake cereal was that it was too crunchy or that it got soggy too fast.But guess what?This time,neither was the case! It was just right...not too hard,not too soft,And... it TASTED GOOD! DING DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER!! Very impressed with the texture of the cereal and the taste.I really enjoyed the crunch,the touch of honey,and my fave... the oat clusters.That is where the crunch comes from...the clusters. Here comes the "Good For You" factor.Post Honey Bunches Of Oats has these goodies packed into just one bowl of deliciousness: Four nutritious grains?rice, wheat, oats, and corn Heart Healthy (0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving) 10g of whole grain per serving I tell you,the Post people did a great job at making this cereal. I even had my mother have some;she liked it,too! I