Lady Gaga Fame Monster | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.15.12

I am 51 years old and love Lady GAGA. Her music is upbeat and excellent to work out or walk to. My 18 year old daughter and I went to her concert in Tulsa last year and it was awesome. She puts on a great show if you ever get the chance to see her LIVE!

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

So very very very tired of Lady Gaga. She's hit the "overkill" level to me. Her behavior and comments are awful and she acts like she is above everyone. I have no respect for her.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    02.05.10

lsabrinap - I like Lady GaGa and her upbeat tunes, but it doesn't mean that I am a super fan who would defend or lash out at people just because they have thier own opinions. No, when i put out those two questions on the subject of Lady GaGa + Gays - that was only to understand what you meant by "epitome of all wrong in america" from what i understand, Lady GaGa is pretty outspoken when it comes to that subject and will try to bring it up when she gets the chance to thank her fans. in so, it wasn't something i am assuming about you. It was something i was trying to understand by your phrase. I am an open minded person, and even if she was gay, it has no affect on me. There are only a few things about her that jumps out as outrageous and to conservative minds, unacceptable.

• SmilesD By  SmilesD
    02.02.10

If you love singing in the car or just dancing while cleaning up the house.. lady gaga will do it for you.. well for me she does lol

• aleebaby By  aleebaby
    01.30.10

I THINK HER UNIQUE STYLE IS WHAT ATTRACTS MORE FANS AND HER MUSIC LYRICS ARE SO OUT THERE... I LIKE HER.

• SHANIQUIA By  SHANIQUIA
    01.29.10

I LOVE Lady GaGa...she's the BEST!!!

• glenncuster By  glenncuster
    01.29.10

I like her she is off the chart she trys to out do her self on every video

• Owlchick215 By  Owlchick215
    01.29.10

I just LOVE Lady GaGa...she's original, creative and has a great voice! This album is def worth buying!

• lovelywife84 By  lovelywife84

she's amazing!!

• koopac7 By  koopac7
    01.29.10

She is a very interesting person and if anyone saw the interview on 20/20 she really is very different than what I thought she would be! I love her music, the beats are just great to workout to, and she is really talented.

• SUMMER555 By  SUMMER555

I LOVE HER ALOT

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    01.28.10

I would say that I have a love/hate relationship with Lady Gaga's music...For the most part, I enjoy her songs played on the local radio stations --- this is with the exception of 'LoveGame' but hearing your 5-year-old neice singing about taking a ride on a 'disco stick' kind of turns you off. After listening to the other songs on her album I wonder what type of music she means to sell - pop, alternative, dance, etc. - because her songs that you don't hear on the radio have a very bubblegum pop feel to them a la Britney Spears when she first started out.