Playtex VentAire Bottles Review Page 12 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

I used these bottles since I had my first daughter 6 years ago and I love how different they look. I love the soft colors and I love how easy they are to clean. I've never had a problem with my girls getting gassy with these :)

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

My son has used these with no problem. I like how it is easier for him to tip it up to his mouth. No problems with leaking.

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

I got this pack before my daughter was born. The thought is great to reduce the air bubbles but I had issues with the bottle leaking and it was awkward to fit into the bottle warmer.

• amy6901 By  amy6901
    04.17.12

I have used these bottles with both of my little boys. They are great. Durable and easy to clean. Liked them more than the drop in system. Prefer the wide mouth but both sizes are great.

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    04.12.12

Love theses bottles. Used with both my now nine year old and my five month old. They are great with helping stop the intake of too much air causing gas.

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

these are perfect love em very ease to use no worrys with this make sure u clean ver well

• tris2002 By  tris2002
    04.09.12

I LOVE these bottles! We first started using them when my first son was born in 2009. I got the wide bottles as they more resemble the breast and avoid nipple confusion for my primarliy breast fed baby. They fit my Playtex breast pump perfectly so i didn't need to worry about switching containers. They come fully apart-some people find this a hassle but i like it because i can make sure that all parts are starile and dry before reassmbling them making the chance of bacteria less. I have had a couple of bottles leak but it was as easy as putting the lid on turning the bottle up side down and retightening the bottom. When my son outgrew his bottles we stored them and just pulled them back out in January to use with our youngest son (jan 2012) and they still work like a charm! We did have to throw some bottles away because after all of the washes some of the numbers wore off. We havent had any problems with gassy fussy babies and I refuse to even try any other bottles-why mess with a great thing?!

• roudabushmom By  roudabushmom
    03.28.12

I just started using these with a newly placed foster baby. They do very well as far as limiting air in babies tommy but seem to leak if not completely dry before being filled with formula.

• Umdrower By  Umdrower
    03.25.12

We switched to these bottles when my first son was spitting up often. After that, we had no problem. With my second son, we went right to these bottles without trying another brand.

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.23.12

I didn't like these so we switched to the drop ins.

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

These are the bottles we feed my nephew from and I love them! They are great for an older baby that feeds themselves

• jessiemarie By  jessiemarie
    03.23.12

I didn't like these so we switched to the drop ins.

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

I have used this bottle for both my daughters. I love that they offer 2 sizes, standard and wide (which we used more for our mostly breastfed baby). It's tilted like no other bottle and is ventilated at the bottom to allow for better air flow. It's a great bottle to use - just make sure you take it completely apart and clean and dry thoroughly or water will build up in the little spaces!!!

• jentwinmom By  jentwinmom
    03.21.12

used these for my twins as supplemental to nursing. We really liked them and the only problem we ever had was the numbering on the side started to wear off

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

I used these for my son when he was a baby and he hardely ever had gas. The only down side was the only way I knew the vents had to be replaces was because it started to leak. But better than the rest of the bottles for my child.