Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• tokapaul By  tokapaul
    03.11.09

The taste was horrible. Neither my child nor I could bring ourselves to swallow any of the flavors. I gave the remaining packets and coupons to a neighbor. They didn't like the taste either.

• randuh By  randuh
    03.09.09

This product was not made with kids in mind so I don't understand why everyone is feeding it to their kids. It was meant to give you a boost on days you are feeling kinda blah. It is the LAST think I would ever give my son... he needs energy like KFC needs more Chicken! We tried this when we went on a cruise a while back. The Cruise ship provided samples in each room so we had a few to try of orange and cranberry. I didn't like Cranberry at all but the orange was tolerable. I will have to admit I had a lot more energy after I used the product! I don't know if I would pay the price they want for it though.

• dolphingirl1975 By  dolphingirl1975
    03.09.09

my children took one sip and that was it.They said it was aweful.So I tired it and I completely agree these were the worst vitamins.They did not taste like the flavor they were suppose to be.will definetly not be buying these.

• JenniB77 By  JenniB77
    03.05.09

My son is 5 years old and he didn't like this. I am going to give it another go and see if maybe another flavor would be different.

• ajnmjsmom By  ajnmjsmom
    03.05.09

I have an autistic son who freaked at the fizzing. Once we calmed down and he took a drink he spit it out. Did not like the taste of the orange. There was no way he was going to taste the other flavors after the fizzing scare.

• sard123 By  sard123
    03.04.09

I was very excited about trying this. The taste was horrible. It is a great idea but they have to do better to get kids to drink it.

• meesa78 By  meesa78
    03.04.09

My children were soooo excited to try this when we first got it. I made one for each of them. The youngest one wouldn't drink more than a sip. The middle one did finish the first one, but would not drink another one when offered the next day. My oldest drank 2 or 3 of them. He said he didn't like them much, but wanted to drink them because I have the adult ones. Yuck to the kids kind.

• frenchysmom By  frenchysmom
    03.03.09

My kids loved this. I am a big fan of the adult Emergen-C so my kids were excited to try something that mom & dad take. I use it as a boost of vitamins when someone in the house is sick so that the others stay well. I love the product!

• healthgirl By  healthgirl
    03.03.09

My 4 year old liked all the flavors but I was disappointed with the product when I read the ingredient list. Too many ingredients that I couldn't identify and that's definately not what I want in a vitamin for my children. I'll stick with the vitamins that I currently use.

• SandyRyan By  SandyRyan
    03.03.09

My son did not like this product and could not get him past the first couple of drinks. I tried all 3 flavors. Would be difficult to recomment without actually suggesting that the product be mixed with another type of drink.