Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    10.01.12

Our family loves this cereal, even the kiddos. I like that it's a good value. So many cereals now are highly priced for a small box but this one I feel like I get my money's worth.

• sherryllmac By  sherryllmac
    10.01.12

Once i had Post Cereal with Almonds for the first time, i`m hooked and really love this cereal .It tastes great and a lil less sugar than others .love it!

• honorcooper By  honorcooper
    09.28.12

i love this brand! especially the honey roasted flavor, so yummie.

• maalbers By  maalbers
    09.27.12

This is mama's cereal in our house. I prefer to eat it without milk, as a snack, and it's just great that way. To have it with milk, I'd prefer the flakes to be a little sturdier, but as a dry snack it really fits the bill for a light taste. I appreciate the family size box-great value! My kids love this cereal as well and it makes me feel good that they're getting some whole grains and other nutrients without complaining.

• Marshallmandy By  Marshallmandy
    09.24.12

This cereal is really yummy, my whole family loves it and it's allot better for my kids than some of the other sugar packed cereals out there?

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.15.12

I love honey bunches of oats, the clusters of oats is just soo good!

• Oceaflower By  Oceaflower
    09.14.12

I live this cereal. I like it that is inexpensive. The only thing I kind of don't like is that the corn flakes get soggy fast.

• TiffyPixie By  TiffyPixie
    09.10.12

Instead of bringing "snacks" to work with me to munch on, I've started bringing a little container of Honey Bunches of Oats and I munch on it throughout the night. Even though it's cereal, I use it for a healthy alternative snack.

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

this is one of my favorite cereal. i love the different kinds of cereal it has and granola too

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.08.12

I love the new more fruit blend. The blueberry-banana is my favorite! I love that the fruitis in the clusters and they ar so crunchy I am hooked plus they are good for you. OMG! they are yummy. Don't walk RUN and go get some!