Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

great product. I have the individually wrapped ones for on the go. They hardly take up any room in hte diaper bag and work great.

• nanna3 By  nanna3
    09.13.12

I love Boogie wipes This is all my family uses and I love how they smell a hit with all of my kids young and old alike

• Jaspersmommy4life By  Jaspersmommy4life
    09.07.12

These wipes made it so much easier to wipe my one year old son's nose when he had a cold. Much better than using kleenex or toilet paper and the wipes don't make his nose sore.