Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• nanna3 By  nanna3
    09.13.12

I love Boogie wipes This is all my family uses and I love how they smell a hit with all of my kids young and old alike

• Jaspersmommy4life By  Jaspersmommy4life
    09.07.12

These wipes made it so much easier to wipe my one year old son's nose when he had a cold. Much better than using kleenex or toilet paper and the wipes don't make his nose sore.

• honeebop By  honeebop
    05.28.12

These have been so great on my toddler's nose. He loves the smell of the grape which makes it easier for us to clean his nose. They are pretty pricey but they're a much better deal if you buy them from Sam's Club.

• steffyt By  steffyt
    04.20.12

I was at a local wholesale club and saw Boogie Wipes. With a 3 year old in my house that has ear nose and throat problems I figured I should give them a try. The little plush Boogie that was attached did not hurt either. The kit I bought had two small boxes with individually wrapped boogie wipes and 3 soft sided packages in 3 different scents Great Grape, Fresh Scent, and Simply Unscented. First off let me say, these smell edible. I love the grape one! There is something about having a runny nose and being able to smell something fresh or fruity. These are moist wipes that are moistened with saline that naturally denigrates mucous. It is a little odd have a moist tissue for your nose, but they really do not irritate your skin. The 3 year old in my house loves them. He is willing to blow his nose now as long as I have the Boogie package in my hand and not a box of Kleenex. He also makes sure that he smells them before he blows his nose and lets me know they smell good. I know have a package in each of the cars, in the diaper bag, and in every room of my house to make sure that we have them no matter where we go. I don't want to be caught without a Boogie Wipe.