Lady Gaga Fame Monster | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.15.12

I am 51 years old and love Lady GAGA. Her music is upbeat and excellent to work out or walk to. My 18 year old daughter and I went to her concert in Tulsa last year and it was awesome. She puts on a great show if you ever get the chance to see her LIVE!

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

So very very very tired of Lady Gaga. She's hit the "overkill" level to me. Her behavior and comments are awful and she acts like she is above everyone. I have no respect for her.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

great music

• Leezaweeza By  Leezaweeza
    07.03.10

I love lady gaga. Other then her I completely refuse to listen to pop music because I think it's utter bullshit. Other then lady gaga I only listen to metal, hard rock, and punk. I do enjoy some of her less famous songs a lot more like Dance In The Dark and So Happy I Could Die but this women is a genius. I hope she doesn't get fucked up because the fame monster comes and kills her.

• JustReina By  JustReina
    06.20.10

i lvoe lady gagaaa!

• smileylaura By  smileylaura
    06.19.10

I am tired of Gaga

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    06.08.10

i hate lady gaga's music

• kristinlynne31 By  kristinlynne31
    04.18.10

The fame monster is incredible too. This woman is so unique and talented It's hard to wrap your mind around it.

• snarly By  snarly
    03.17.10

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gaga. Great CD, love bad romance obviously but also Speechless - so different from what you hear on the radio.

• Juneblossom16 By  Juneblossom16
    03.17.10

ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER! She's so cutting edge and innovative. Her style and music are a breathe of fresh air!

• ItsJasmine By  ItsJasmine
    02.07.10

I LOVE LADY GAGA<333 she's my idol and i love everything about her. she's amazing and she always has crazy, outstanding looks.

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    02.05.10

ok no problem mad hatter, i agree to the uber conservative your probably right about why they would dislike her but im pretty liberal in most ways, just her lyrics i cant get behind but i understand liking the beat. No hard feeling i dont want you to think i was mad, just that there are good reasons not to like her as well as reason to like her. To each his own, have a great day!!