HBO True Blood

HBO True Blood

4.6
              Rated #11 in Television Shows
168 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I LOVE this show...can't wait for it to start back!

i love this show..it's very dark and diffrent thats why i like it!

love this show. my girlfriend got me hooked when she put it on during lunch...I came home and watched the entire season in one day...unfortunately they killed off my FAVORITE character but I still can't wait for the new season...Yay for True Blood.

I LOVE this show!!!!!! Its so addictive, I never miss an episode!! cant wait for the new one tonight!!

Already have the DVR set to record the new season! Love this show! Didn't know they had books out. Will check them out. Thanks for the tip!

HUGE FAN! LOve this show. Cant wait for Season 2!!!!

Love this show, HUGE fan! Only a little over a week for Season 2 to come to us!

A HUGE FAVORITE in our house!!! LOVE IT!!!

This is one of my favorite shows. The books are good as well. Can't wait for the new season!!!

My husband and I can't wait for the new season it is one of our favorite shows. We make it into a date night. We cuddle up and watch to see what happens. Can't wait for the next episode every week.

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HATE THAT IT ONLY COMES ON ONCE A WEEK. THEY ALWAYS END IT IN A WAY THAT HAS YOU THINKING " NOOOOO! WAIT! I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS OR WHO IT IS." OR "OH MY GOD!" LOL. I CANT WAIT UNTIL JUNE 14. IM COUNTING DOWN AND IM PASSED IMPATIENT.

since the first time i saw it, i was instantly hooked.

It's a great show for vampire lovers! True Blood is very exciting, and you will get addicted to the show!

This is one of the best shows period. I am completely addicted and belong to two online True Blood forums and purchased some True Blood shirts and props. Nothing is better Bill Compton can bite me anyday! I cannot wait till the new season begins, it is being filmed right now.

I can't get ENOUGH.....I want your blood lol