Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• jurenpamis By  jurenpamis
    03.20.09

My 3 year old son loves them. He asks if he can have more. But I would prefer to be able to have a half packet size that is perfect for his age range. Otherwise it's difficult to split up and make sure it is correct.

• momofbee By  momofbee
    03.19.09

Not something I would buy!

• nishawayne By  nishawayne
    03.18.09

We tried it and didn't like the smell nor the taste. My kids didn't want to drink it after they smelled it but I tried it and convinced them to try it also. It tasted as bad as it smelled. I gave my coupons away so they wouldn't go to waste.

• babygirld By  babygirld
    03.18.09

My son didn't care for it much either. He said it was better than plain water, but not as good as his regular juice. I tasted it, but do not care for the "fizzy" drinks anyway. The flavor was just not there like I expected it do be.

• peachcandy By  peachcandy
    03.17.09

I tried this after seeing the commercials. WORST. TASTE. EVER! They should make vitamin drinks actually taste good so people will buy them! Waste of my $. I threw straight into the bin.

• audreyuczen By  audreyuczen
    03.16.09

I tried the flavors and I couldn't swallow ant more. I do agree that it would give vitamins to keep you healthy. I would not want my mom to give this to me again!

• Vlindertje By  Vlindertje
    03.16.09

I kind of like the taste of Emergen-C Pink. It's pretty effective when you want to rehydrate after exercising.

• jamazoo By  jamazoo
    03.13.09

I like it too. I think it tastes fine..

• Herlansj2 By  Herlansj2
    03.13.09

I like it! I don't think it tastes that bad! I take it all the time when I get a cold. Somehow it makes me feel alot better.

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.11.09

I agree this tastes nasty. I really wanted to drink it for the Vitamins but YUCK! At least I got it free plus a coupon I'll never use.