Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• valdaurri By  valdaurri

my daughter love them

• maacck931 By  maacck931
    06.13.09

All three of my children loved these as infants. Furthermore, if we have them on hand for our youngest, even our 5 year old will still eat them! They are the greatest snack around for toddlers.

• kfandlk By  kfandlk
    06.13.09

My son likes graduates, that's not saying A LOT.....because he'll eat almost anything, but the graduates are extremely convenient and easy to portion while running errands or taking car trips.

• aconaway By  aconaway
    06.13.09

My little ten month old Son, LOVES these little food puffs. We bought her the banana flavor, but there are many flavors available. The good thing about these little stars is that they taste good and are easy for little ones to pick up. They also are good practice for finger dexterity. These little MAGIC STARS -- as we call them -- melt right away in baby's mouth. Great food for those babies just starting to eat table food. They are a good little food for snack time or any time. Easy, convenient packaging makes traveling easy too. Your baby will love these.

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    06.13.09

My great niece loves these. They are pretty tasty. :)

• andikern1 By  andikern1
    06.12.09

my son loves these for a snack, he likes all the flavors. there should be more coupons for these products.

• Nereida By  Nereida
    06.12.09

OMG My 18 month year old been eating these since she was like 11 months and she would eat these like in 2 days I even tasted them they actually disolve in your mouth....their great!!!

• yagurle889 By  yagurle889
    06.12.09

my daughter loves,so i love

• pilince By  pilince
    06.09.09

Very good and healthy snack for babies. Not messy, and they don't have to have teeth to chew. It dissolves in their mouth. Delicious variaties of flavors, like banana, sweet potatoes, cherry, strawberry, sweet corn, and whole wheat.