Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• MsPrissy87 By  MsPrissy87
    06.13.09

My son loves these little snacks from the savory to the sweet and he is only 9 months old. He eats them as a snack and they are made with whole grains and real fruit so they are healthy as well. I think they are great for small children.

• Jadenlynn By  Jadenlynn
    06.13.09

This is one food item that you must purchase for your little beginner. They will want these finger foods at all times. So many flavors to choose from and your child will enjoy these for years to come. Vegetables and fruit flavors to choose from.

• rfuqaha By  rfuqaha
    06.13.09

both of my boys love them one is 1 and the other is 4 and he still eats them since he was a baby

• netter By  netter
    06.13.09

those would be perfet for my little baby girl as soon as shes old enough for them

• vegkat619 By  vegkat619
    06.13.09

My 14 month old sister loves them i tried them myself and i can see why she likes them so much they are fruity and dissolve in your mouth

• tross1562 By  tross1562
    06.13.09

My 9 month old grandson loves Gerber puffs. He would eat them by the handful if we let him. I buy two at a time because he goes through it in no time. I learned of them by a young mother and her little giril loves them, so we tried it. Baby says Yum.

• chiwee07 By  chiwee07
    06.13.09

My niece lovs this snacks!! There very convenient ..while ur on the go & running errrands all over town.

• djacksonbye By  djacksonbye
    06.13.09

A good idea but way too expensive. Cheerios or Kix packaged in small plastic containers or plastic bags are a much better value and the kids love them

• jfamily2003 By  jfamily2003
    06.13.09

These are the best. My girls are almost 3 & almost 4 & still love them.

• Letsunique By  Letsunique
    06.13.09

My nephew loves these and there very practical for on the go routines.