Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• netter By  netter
    06.13.09

those would be perfet for my little baby girl as soon as shes old enough for them

• vegkat619 By  vegkat619
    06.13.09

My 14 month old sister loves them i tried them myself and i can see why she likes them so much they are fruity and dissolve in your mouth

• tross1562 By  tross1562
    06.13.09

My 9 month old grandson loves Gerber puffs. He would eat them by the handful if we let him. I buy two at a time because he goes through it in no time. I learned of them by a young mother and her little giril loves them, so we tried it. Baby says Yum.

• chiwee07 By  chiwee07
    06.13.09

My niece lovs this snacks!! There very convenient ..while ur on the go & running errrands all over town.

• djacksonbye By  djacksonbye
    06.13.09

A good idea but way too expensive. Cheerios or Kix packaged in small plastic containers or plastic bags are a much better value and the kids love them

• jfamily2003 By  jfamily2003
    06.13.09

These are the best. My girls are almost 3 & almost 4 & still love them.

• Letsunique By  Letsunique
    06.13.09

My nephew loves these and there very practical for on the go routines.

• valdaurri By  valdaurri

my daughter love them

• maacck931 By  maacck931
    06.13.09

All three of my children loved these as infants. Furthermore, if we have them on hand for our youngest, even our 5 year old will still eat them! They are the greatest snack around for toddlers.

• kfandlk By  kfandlk
    06.13.09

My son likes graduates, that's not saying A LOT.....because he'll eat almost anything, but the graduates are extremely convenient and easy to portion while running errands or taking car trips.