Dyson DC 17 Animal Vacuum Cleaner Review Page 10 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.31.10

I own one and am thoroughly impressed with its power, how easy it is to empty the canister, and the suction on the all the attachments. It handles pet hair easily and is a pleasure to use. I love that I can find its manual online and have discovered that we can buy parts online should that ever be necessary. A great buy!

• windlaughter By  windlaughter
    08.31.10

this is the best vaccum i have ever owned my is getting a little over worked hope to get a new one again as soon as i can afford it

• DreamN By  DreamN
    08.31.10

I really enjoy my Dyson (I've had it for about 2 years now) - it works great and really picks up the dirt! The only thing I dislike about my Dyson is that it's sometimes hard to use the attachments. No problems putting them on but the way the handle is angled I can't get into many tight spaces.

• jackie7522 By  jackie7522
    08.31.10

i LOVE THIS VACUM i DO NOT HAVE ONE BUT i BORROWED A FRIENDS AND IT WAS GREAT WISH i COULD AFFORD ONE.

• Lucyanna By  Lucyanna
    08.31.10

Love, Love, Love my Dyson. Best vacuum ever!!

• apechta By  apechta
    08.30.10

I love mine! I have a black lab with light colored carpet, one run throught of the living room & EVERY little hair that was shed it picked up! Very light & easy to push & easy to empty, no bags:)

• faywray By  faywray
    08.30.10

I love my Dyson. It really gets everything. I was confused on how to put the attatchments on too. There was a teen age boy in the store. He showed me everything and he didn't even work there.

• stephygirl By  stephygirl
    08.29.10

This is the best vacuum I've ever owned. It's has awesome suction and the extensions are easy to hook up and use. I love my Dyson!

• bulldog By  bulldog
    08.29.10

works great i will only buy Dyson from now on

• RainaC By  RainaC
    08.27.10

I wasn't sure about the product from reading reviews on the web. But I saw a great deal on it, so I bought it. I'm so glad I did. Works great. I've got one kid and two golden retrievers. They make such a mess, but this works great on cleaning up after them. I have no regrets.

• socalbebe By  socalbebe
    06.02.09

Amazing!! This is the best vacuum I've ever used. Much more light weight and so much easier to use than a Kirby. The attachments are awesome too. We have 3 cats and it devours ever last bit of cat hair. It gets the carpets super clean too, you won't believe what it picks up. I recommend this vacuum to everybody!