Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• konigin By  konigin
    08.25.10

Best car seat I'v ever owned. Lasts forever and is the safest out there. Worth the money!

• Rogcar99 By  Rogcar99
    07.14.10

It's the Ferrari of carseats. Great!

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    06.17.10

Love this seat! My older daughter used it for over 2 years and my little one has just started to use it. It's FAA compliant so we've used it when we flew with them. Worth absolutely every penny. Love the fabric choices. Just a great seat that I would buy again if given the choice.

• enme1986 By  enme1986
    03.06.10

i will never buy an other brand of car seat is fantastic

• renkeichan By  renkeichan
    09.03.09

FANTASTIC product. Very well thought through. A SNAP to install. I can get 2 of these setas installed, securely by myself in my minivan in less than 10 minutes without breaking a sweat! I recommend these to all my friends. WORTH EVERY PENNY! I lucked out and found 2 at Target on clearance and paid about $50 less than retail, which was great since I have to buy 2 of them (twins).

• katejill By  katejill
    08.28.09

I love the fact that it is safe, but could not affort it !!!

• cmcannizzaro By  cmcannizzaro
    07.04.09

This carseat is worth every penny!

• mmueller By  mmueller
    07.01.09

Who doesn't love this car seat? It is great, super safe and there are tons of covers to choose from.

• lostinhawaii By  lostinhawaii
    03.13.09

My daughter looks like she's in her own lazy boy when she's sitting in it. She looks so comfortable, we know we made the best purchase. But really, the safety reasons alone are worthy of purchase.

• kateawad By  kateawad
    02.27.09

I love this seat. When I was in a serious accident I replaced it with the same model so now I have 2 covers... one to put on when the other is drying after a wash.