Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation Review Page 10 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• pcorsale By  pcorsale
    10.27.11

Made my face smooth and looking one tone , not heavy at all love it

• Debbieon By  Debbieon
    10.27.11

Tried it and it feels really light on my face. I even got noticed by someone saying i was glowing!

• anniephelps By  anniephelps
    10.27.11

I'd only use this again if I wanted to go as an umpa loompa for halloween! As the day went on, the oranger my daughter and I got and she had really wanted to try this....:o(

• mfinn126 By  mfinn126
    10.27.11

Really terrible. It feels heavy on my face, does not last long, and the brush tips have broken off and gotten stuck in my skin like splinters. Stay away!

• gmel1987 By  gmel1987
    10.27.11

This stuff was like putting on clown makeup. Way too thick and chalky. I really did not care for the way this product made my skin feel.

• thescarlette By  thescarlette
    10.27.11

Do not lke ths product at all. Poor coverage; color grows more & more orange as the day progresses.

• iamamommy78 By  iamamommy78
    10.26.11

Not a fan! It was too "orange" for my skin color...and it was the only color that matched very similiar.

• Jenzecho By  Jenzecho
    10.26.11

Although I'm certain I got the right shade for my skin tone I wound up looking like I caked my makeup on. Very unappealing. The formula dries so much that is looks chalky and when I washed it off I could still feel the "chalky-ness" of it on my hands and face. Thankfully I had a coupon and did not pay full price because I will never buy this product again.

• Newfiekizzez By  Newfiekizzez
    10.26.11

I'm not too happy with this product. :( My face ended up looking like I was caking on powder and made me look OLDER! YIKES! I use a primer and still it scared me when I "put on my face". I've worn mineral makeup before so I'm experienced with how to apply it...it's just the formula is not working for me.

• donnamcqd By  donnamcqd
    10.26.11

This is a good product. I really prefer mineral foundation to liquid, however my choice of mineral foundation is Bare Minerals, but when I want to try other things I do and this is a close second. Mary Kays mineral foundation is a good product as well.

• oneangelsmiles By  oneangelsmiles
    10.26.11

I purchased this because it was on sale and I was out of my more favorite brand of mineral makeup and tight on cash. I should have saved my money. This stuff is completely awful. It is drying to the skin, harsh to apply and makes your complection look as if you spent way too much time at the tanning bed (and that is at the lightest shade available to buy). I didn't bother to pass this along to anyone- just threw it out. I was really surprised at the quality of this because Revelon generally puts out a fairly nice liquid foundation.

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    10.26.11

I was traveling and forgot my makeup. I normally use Bare Minerals and was looking for something similar to apply with adequate coverage. I purchased the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Makeup and it was a disaster. I'm not sure if it was the brush, or if it was the makeup, but it didn't blend well and seemed very powedery/chalky on my face. It sits in my drawer at home with 2 days of "forced" use out of it...

• MommaMiaAight By  MommaMiaAight
    10.05.11

Did not care for how this powder felt on my face, color match was bad, did not like the brush and the bottom of the container comes off easily.

• jess15us By  jess15us
    10.01.11

I love how soft it makes your face.

• desy126 By  desy126
    09.24.11

I dont like this foundation, it is always too dark