Pampers Premium Care Diapers Review Page 10 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• jillmarie By  jillmarie     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I like that there are skin care ingredients in these diapers- way better at preventing diaper rash than just about any other diaper. My daughter seems quite comfortable in Pampers Premium Care diapers. I also like the mesh like lining- it holds wetness from my daughter's skin. The wetness indicator is also helpful and prevents me from changing diapers when it is not needed. I would certainly recommend these diapers to any parent of a baby or toddler. Pampers is the best brand out there for diapers, in my opinion- and these Pampers Premium Care diapers are the new gold standard!

• jess1990 By  jess1990     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I could not have been more impressed with Pampers Premium Care diapers. They are the perfect fit with no leaks and they are great with my daughters sensitive skin.

• concon1980 By  concon1980     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I loved these diapers! They were not only stretchy and gave great coverage, but they were incredibly soft as well. They have a sweet smell that isn't overpowering and my husband and I love it.

• dnbuster By  dnbuster     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I am a fan of Pampers! They stayed on with my active kiddos! They had no over night leaks! They were very soft to the touch. I will be buying them again!

• nlederman By  nlederman     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

These diapers were very soft and gentle on skin, with a lovely mild smell. I found, though, that they sometimes leak when our avid crawler does a lot of moving, and they are generally not as absorbent as other brands we have used. We will likely stick with our preferred brand/style, but if our baby had more sensitive skin I would certainly consider them.

• EmilyTest2 By  EmilyTest2     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

These diapers worked really well, and I like how soft they are. I would buy them again!

• amcgas By  amcgas     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.20.15

These diapers are super soft and I'm sure are more comfortable on my son. Since trying these out, he has had a few leaks in them. I typically use another brand that's less expensive and doesn't have leakage issues. But the Pampers definitely have some good qualities and I love. I will purchase them in the future when I have coupons or they are on sale.

• confessmomof5 By  confessmomof5     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.20.15

I am a big fan of Pampers diapers; I was once a new mom in the past I've tried all different kinds of brands of diapers but nothing compares to Pampers diapers. The Premium Care diapers are a little different than other Pampers diapers (I currently use Cruisers) unlike my current diaper the Premium Care diaper has a mesh liner that absorbs wetness and pulls it away from your baby to prevent diaper rash. Best of all no more front bulk! I would highly recommend this product to friends and change my current diaper.

• hooraypietoday By  hooraypietoday     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.20.15

These worked really well and had no leaks! The fabric felt very soft.

• hewella1 By  hewella1     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.18.15

Overall, I am a big fan of the Pampers Premium Care diapers. My daughter has not had any leaks or diaper rash since she has started wearing them. The diapers are Hypoallergenic and offer 12 hours of wetness protection. So far, the claims have proven true for us. I will be purchasing these diapers in the future.

• betatester By  betatester     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.15

I am a HUGE fan of Pampers. The leak protection is better than any other brand I've tried. I like the extra soft material and the cute animal print designs on the front of each diaper. These diapers seemed slightly larger than the Pampers Swaddlers I currently use. My son wears a size 3 Swaddler, but the Premium Care brand seemed a little loose by comparison. I think that's a good thing, because I could probably buy a smaller size diaper. Typically the smaller the size the more diapers come in a pack, so I might be able to buy diapers a little less frequently, which would help me save a little bit of money too.

• ilovetom15 By  ilovetom15
    07.11.15

Love these diapers they are by far the best diapers out there!!!!!! MY baby boy never leaks through these diapers!!!!!

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

Love pampers diapers!! Especially the swaddlers and cruisers!

• SheSpeaksTeam By  SheSpeaksTeam