Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• Teen2toddler0824 By  Teen2toddler0824
    12.12.12

When my son was younger I loved these for when his nose wouldn't stop running, but one of the best times to use these wipes was when he would wake up and the mucus would be dry on his face. The wipes helped to remove the mucus without irritating his face which made wiping his nose much easier. Today he is 2 and does not mind getting his nose wiped at all. I will have to say I prefer the perfume free brand.

• KelseaCole By  KelseaCole
    12.02.12

These are AMAZING to have in the nursery at church! I will totally keep a bag of these in my diaper bag when I'm a mommy someday!

• Paperdoll13 By  Paperdoll13
    11.22.12

Love these, a must have item!

• bubbymama09 By  bubbymama09
    11.08.12

I absolutely LOVE Boogie Wipes! I used to feel so bad when wiping my kids red snotty noses with even the softest kleenex. But that is no longer an issue in our household. I love that the wipes stay moist with the saline long enough to wipe many times, while never leaving a red nose.

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

These have been a life saver for our family. My son has respiratory issues and fights allergies and colds constantly. His little nose would get raw and sore when we just used kleenex. After buying Boogie Wipes he actually asks to wipe his nose himself! We keep these on stock year round and keep some in the car as well.

• babydot By  babydot
    10.15.12

These are great wipes for snotty noses! I totally love how my local Costco sells these in bulk and in a variety pack. These are great for stubborn boogies which are unnaturally sticky and gross. They are easy on the face and don't cause any face pain from these. They are moisturizing and soothe the face. I actually tried one for myself and they are really good. I felt nice, refreshed and boogie-free! I'll be certainly stocking up on these for this winter. The grape ones smell really good! At first, I thought grape scented boogie wipes would be kinda gross but they smell pretty awesome!

• rosette By  rosette
    10.11.12

Love, love, love. They smell great and works well. I actually gave these away at my last baby shower.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood
    10.11.12

LOVE

• kkc3321 By  kkc3321
    10.04.12

Boogie wipes are fantastic! They are the best for wiping running, dripy little noses especially during cold season! They are even great for wiping dirty hands both big and small. We enjoy the grape ones!

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

great product. I have the individually wrapped ones for on the go. They hardly take up any room in hte diaper bag and work great.