Playtex VentAire Bottles Review Page 10 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• chyened By  chyened
    12.17.12

Like them, but making them at 3am takes more time because you have to screw the bottom on, and make sure you have the plastic seal ...if not its a big problem. Good shape, but not a fan of extra steps when they interfere with what sleep I do get.

• shelbylynn0526 By  shelbylynn0526
    11.30.12

when my son was born my mother bought me the playtex dropins..which were nice for cleaning purposes, but i always felt wasteful. so when i saw this product i had to try it. they way it tilts makes it so the baby gets less air. and thats always great.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

good to have

• Layne1 By  Layne1
    11.02.12

These are the best bottles,they are helpful for gas and are easy for babies to hold.

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

I loved these bottles for my son when he was away from me and could not nurse. The bend made it easy to use and more comfortable for him to hold as he got older, and he was less gassy after using these bottles than some others on the market. These were my favorites!

• meganhandyside By  meganhandyside
    10.23.12

Loved these for the reoson that they have a bend in them. Easy for my daughter to feed herself

• danell By  danell
    10.22.12

I uesd the with my son and loved them the only down fall is if the bottom isnt in their all the way or if it has water in the bottom they will leak a little. My sister also uesd them with her son.

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.15.12

I've used these bottles with my daughter and she likes them she doesn't get colic or spit up with them they are at a very reasonable price and they are good quality.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood
    10.11.12

LOVE these

• hopeEternal62 By  hopeEternal62
    10.04.12

I saw these while shopping for something else for my grandson. I liked the design so decided to buy them. He simply loved these so we will continue to use until he is weened from them

• monkichriz By  monkichriz
    09.27.12

The bottles are HUGE. My 4.5 month old daughter hates all bottles, including this one. But most bottles come in smaller size options. This one requires us to fill it up more, which is a waste. (I had to buy out all of Babies R Us bottles to figure out which bottle she hated the least.)

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.23.12

I LOVE PLAYTEX. ITS SO EASY TO USE AND I WANT TO BUY 5 BOTTLES TO TAKE WITH ME ON THE GO FOR MY SON.

• dollbaby82 By  dollbaby82
    09.21.12

These are a nice option for gas and colic, but if your child is on formula like mine (due to allergies) they are kind of a pain because you can't mix in the bottle or it causes gas, which defeats the purpose for any late night or 3 a.m. feedings.

• vathens6 By  vathens6
    09.17.12

I really like these bottles so far with my 1 month old son. They feel very sturdy and he seems to drink better from then then a few others I tried.

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

I didn't use a lot of bottles while nursing my son, but... when I did.. I only used these. They are great. Once they are old enough, they were perfect for self-feeding. It really helped avoid frustration because of the angle.