Amazon .com Review | SheSpeaks

• LiceaA By  LiceaA
    03.31.21

ZERO!

I have not had any good experiences with Amazon. For starters I have been unable to access my account for almost 6 months now. My Prime account. Amazon customer service can not help me regain access to my account but they sure don't mind taking the membership fee out every month. I've called them no less than 6 times for help and the last time to cancel my Prime membership. Of course they can't do that either. So my only options are to cancel my bank card or continue letting them take money out for an account that I have no access to?? I would not recommend Amazon to anyone.

• sashabby By  sashabby
    03.28.21

Free gift scammers are out there

Definitely, they carry the most products for sure and it helps when you are looking for specific items!! Sometimes deliver right away, some take forever. A huge complaint is many including so called "free gift" if you write a review on purchased items, but the seller don't and they scam you. Should be a rule.

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

True believer in Amazon.

I really depend on Amazon, as I live in rural Michigan and do not have access in my small town to many things that we need. I renovated my home and bought many items on Amazon. I love the Prime membership, too!

• Meinfo11 By  Meinfo11
    01.28.21

Reliable

Great service, helps with issues.

• KayBear4 By  KayBear4
    01.28.21

Everyone knows it for a reason!

Great website, deals, and organization. Fair shipping methods and prices!

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    01.27.21

Love Amazon

I love ordering things over amazon. This is because you get to read all of the reviews of a product from real customers, which helps me decide if I should or should not get a product. Furthermore, they seem to have almost everything I search for.

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    01.27.21

Amazon

I have not used Amazon until last Christmas. It has been wonderful to have. With the covid I have shopped online even more in 2020. I have already started ordering for birthdays.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.25.21

I love Amazon! I've had some difficult times in my life and was unable to go out to shop. I shopped online and was able to get everything I needed and delivered in great timing. There customer service is great. I can't say I had a bad moment with them that was not rectified and to y advantage.

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    01.15.21

Great place to shop

Amazon offers great prices and cool items. I buy items for my entire household. From toys to cool notebooks and pens. I have been a loyal customer for at least 10 years.

• pdms1993 By  pdms1993
    01.10.21

Best buying experience

The second i got home from having my son year the first thing i did was get an amazon prime account and ive bought several hundred items since. And amazon movies and music are worth the money i pay monthy for the subscription alone. Plus Christmas was the best its ever been thanks to the fast easy convient and money saving amazon

• Jrcloud89 By  Jrcloud89
    01.08.21

Gotta Love Amazon

This one is easy! Love Amazon! You can get literally anything from Amazon.com and with amazon prime you get awesome exclusive offers. Like 1 day shipping, free shipping, movies, and more!

• aearly By  aearly
    12.30.20

Easy to use

I love amazon since the way to receive packages at the door of your house seems to me very comfortable and convenient, especially during this year

• jehousel By  jehousel
    12.19.20

Seems to Match competitors sales

I like shopping amazon if I cannot find the stuff I need locally, it also works great for gifting for showers during Covid. The threshold of $25 to get free shipping on most items is doable too. Probably my favorite this is that it tends to match it's pricing to it's competitors so it allows me to shop them to consolidate my shopping list to just them instead of having to make stops or orders to 2-3 stores

• krstnshdwl By  krstnshdwl
    12.19.20

great site

i love amazon the gift cards never expire and if you buy prime the shipping is always free and usually only takes 2 days the products are usually great quality

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball
    12.18.20

love it

i love amazon.com You can find so many things that you can't find locally and they have good customer service.