Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review | SheSpeaks

• Choc-lit By  Choc-lit
    09.17.20

Smooth

I love this razor, it?s definitely a lifesaver. The way it?s made helps it go on smooth and it?s reasonable priced.

• nanaknows420 By  nanaknows420
    08.22.20

Great razors

Would highly recommend this razor it leaves your skin feeling very smooth and well shaved, doesn't cause bumps afterwards.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

This was my favorite razor just before I switched to the men's only because I feel my hair stays away a little longer but it's still a great razor nonetheless

• eview1 By  eview1
    07.13.20

Gives you a smooth, close shave with no nicks

I love the Venus Razors. I don't use any other brand. I like that there are so many varieties of their razors, even though they are more expensive than others. I find that they shave very close, and I rarely if at all, get any nicks. I like that they coat the razors and some come with additional conditioning so you really don't need shaving cream.

• Annienicole7 By  Annienicole7
    07.01.20

Worth it!!

Works great for an awesome price. The blades don?t rust out and they last long.

• Justicesmom By  Justicesmom
    06.28.20

I already love Gillette so when they came out with the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor i fell in Love!!! It leaves my legs feeling so silky and smooth! They last a lot longer too.

• Christy419 By  Christy419
    06.20.20

Great razor

My daughter and I have been using Venus Razors for years. I really think they're the best brand and give you the smoothest shave.

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    06.09.20

The best razors for women.

I would nver use any other brand of razor. Gillette Venus are the best razors I have ever used. Would never use any other brand

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    06.07.20

Great razor

Incredible razor, no nicks, no cuts, no razor burns. I am loving it.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.07.20

I used to love all the Venus razors. Never had a problem with any of them. But the last few years I've had more inconsistent results. I tried this one in the bikini area, and that wasn't a great choice. I was red and bumpy and uncomfortable for a few days. It was fine on my legs, so it gets 3 stars, but I wouldn't use it anywhere else.

• wittes02 By  wittes02

skin so soft

Love how well this razor shaves. Leaves skin smooth and soft without drying out my skin.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench

Great razor

These leave your skin hair free and silky soft. I like them a lot.

• lilang By  lilang

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is my favorite. Gives me a smooth shave with no nicks or cuts.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    12.19.19

Venus Razor

I love this razor it gives such a smooth shave and no worries about knicks and cuts. Perfect for that summer time fun.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2