Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy Review | SheSpeaks

• ObviouslyMARvelous By  ObviouslyMARvelous
    11.05.20

Kong is the only brand of chew toys I will buy for my dog and she loves them. They are tough and durable while providing hours of entertainment. I gave the red Kong 4 stars only because it is not ideal for stronger chewers.

• sierrawheaton By  sierrawheaton
    11.02.20

Good toy

My wiener dog absolutely loves these. Interesting to clean afterwards but great buy.

• SheSpeaksTheTruth By  SheSpeaksTheTruth
    10.29.20

MY DOG LOVES THESE !! VERY DURABLE AND GREAT FOR SNACKING DURING THE DAY .

• Lars0510 By  Lars0510
    10.26.20

Kong

Great product!! My sheltie loves to play and will play for hours. At the end of the day this is the best treat and occupier for him! It also has helped me with training him to do tricks too. Durable, easy to clean!

• jbelevick By  jbelevick
    10.20.20

Our dog Bella loves Kong toys, they are very durable especially for a super chewer. The price is resonable and its a brand i can trust.

• Tavmo2 By  Tavmo2
    10.18.20

Awesome toy

My pup loves the Kong with her favorite treats. Keeps her super busy.

• asears By  asears
    08.16.20

Amazing product! Genius!

Put peanut butter and dog food inside, freeze it, and dogs will be busy for hours!!!

• W1sc0ns1nm0m By  W1sc0ns1nm0m
    08.04.20

Great for chewers!

Kong is great for chewers! My dog destroys every toy we've bought her except for this one! It's heavier so be careful if your dog likes to toss toys in the house!

• RADRachel By  RADRachel
    07.30.20

My dog LOVES his Kong

We have a black lab/German shepherd mix. He is a chewer and loves to stay busy. We put hard treats in his kong and he LOVES it. It keeps him busy for about an hour, which is a huge success. This is a pet staple!

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

It's a great toy for your pet.

We bought this item for our German Shepherd puppy Gunner. This was his favorite toy. It was my favorite toy because it held up for two whole years . It's a great toy for your pet.

• Neisha816 By  Neisha816
    07.18.20

The best product for super chewers! All of my dogs love Kongs.

• izzytug By  izzytug
    07.16.20

Indestructible!

My dogs love these, and they're pretty much chew-proof. A versatile toy that my dogs love!

• buzymum By  buzymum
    07.16.20

One Tough Chew toy

This is the one dog toy that has lasted years! I freeze it with peanut butter inside to help it last longer. Our dog and those we foster all love it.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    06.18.20

My dogs adore these! They keep them busy and out of trouble for hours. They love peanut butter inside of them!

• Zoiebabee By  Zoiebabee
    06.17.20

I got a Kong for my Bassethound and he loved it. He got such a good chewing workout and thought he was on a scavenger hunt! If your dog chews things up, then this is a great toy and hidden treat toy for them.