Clorox Disinfecting Wipes | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie HallieAllie
    04.10.20

cleaning

I use these all the time to wipe down everything from doorknobs, the sinks, counters, and more. The clothes hold up well and there is enough product to get the whole area clean.
  • rileypark rileypark
    07.18.12

These are good for occasional use, but they contain so many harmful chemicals. I prefer to use safer, more natural products.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.07.20

Great Product

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are one of the best on the market. Love the scent and works great.

• JuliaPspq By  JuliaPspq
    04.30.20

Best wipes ever

I really love this product. I always clean my chicken countertop with these wipes. OMG they are life saving. The best part about it, is that it is easy to use and affordable. I truly recommend it.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.11.20

These are my favorite brand of wipes. They smell good for a cleaning product and they wipe up messes well without ripping.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.10.20

cleaning

• hezan1 By  hezan1

Love this stuff

Love this stuff. I have a puppy that refuses to potty train, so we go through at least a canister a week cleaning up Oopsies.

• 20manderz08 By  20manderz08
    04.01.20

Great Product for fast and efficient use

i love these wipes, this really helps cleaning become fast and efficient. My family always has these on hand year round

• davisjodie By  davisjodie
    04.01.20

easy to use; unknown how effective it is but it psychologically makes me feel better using it!

• Mybrandnewlife By  Mybrandnewlife

Clorox Wipes

for all of your sanitizing needs this works great during the Corona Viruas

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.17.19

I seriously use these wipes all the time!! I have a two year old son. I love the ways these smell too!

• Mustain69 By  Mustain69
    08.14.19

Good overall

I like the lemon scented wipes but the residue left behind makes me not like using them much. It does help me feel like I get a good wipe down on my kitchen cabinets though.