Huggies Little Snugglers Review | SheSpeaks

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Great brand

Keeping baby bottoms dry and happy, and giving parents everywhere a little bit more sleep time. :) Great brand.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I used this product while my baby was small and they are quite good and last a long time they do not wet the crib

• SavannahStarck By  SavannahStarck
    11.20.20

No diaper rash with Huggies

Our favorite diaper for my babies! Never a wet baby or diaper rashes. Would recommend Huggies to all my friends.

• Irenaavi By  Irenaavi
    11.16.20

Great.

My favorite brand for newborns and up diapers. They never gave my babies diaper rashes and stayed on them well. The only diapers I put on my kids and very affordable too.

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl
    10.23.20

Huggies little snugglers for my snuggle monster

I loved Huggies little snugglers in the newborn size and up for my baby! I tried Pampers swaddlers, but they always stuck to my baby's bottom and irritated his skin. Huggies treats his skin better.

• Catstarbaby By  Catstarbaby
    10.14.20

Loooovvvvvveeeeee

I absolutely love this brand! I am now using them for my second baby! We?ve never had any issues (knock on wood). We?ve tried several brands which have resulted in leaks or rashes. But not these!

• Chelesglam By  Chelesglam
    08.22.20

These dipars are my go to! They never leak, so soft, my baby never got a rash from it so that is wonderful. There decently priced as well. I love to get the big boxes at a wholesale store.

• Tiffkis By  Tiffkis
    08.20.20

We love Huggies

We love our little snugglers by Huggies! Like all diapers we have experienced an occasional leak, but we are loyal to huggies, they fit well and are relatively easy to find at any grocery or big box store.

• Jordancolleen By  Jordancolleen
    04.07.20

Best Diapers ever!

This is the ONLY brand of diapers we use. I have used them with two of my girls and plan on using it when the 3rd arrives! Great quality and no leaks!

• Caligirl008 By  Caligirl008
    02.04.20

Not my favorite brand

I've received these as gifts and used them. They're okay, but leak more than other brands I've tried. Not my favorite.

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Best in the game

I use these diapers on both of my kids and must say I won?t change any time. I feel like they are more affordable since I get them from Walmart at a great price. I?ve tried other brands but they seem to always leak through the night

• Brandih318 By  Brandih318
    12.11.19

Best diapers

Love Huggies. They are soft and dependable to hold up against leaks and "blow outs".

• RJNessing By  RJNessing
    11.09.19

Great

Probably my favorite diaper for newborns! Looks cozy and keeps leaks in I would recommend this to a friend searching for the right diaper

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

I have twins and we go through SOOOO many diapers. Huggies are my go to diapers to say the least. Reliable, soft, absorbent. We keep our house fully stocked with these at all times.

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

They're nice but too pricey

I mean, they work but they are super overpriced. I have used Pampers, luvs, walmart brand, aldi brand and even tried cloth diapering. I've liked luvs the best, walmart brand is a close second. They provide the same form and function for sometimes up to 50% less.