McDonald's French Fries

McDonald's French Fries

3.5
              Rated #83 in Other
41 Reviews 3.5/5 stars

Arby's curly fries are Way better mcdonalds fries shine like a pebble among diamonds, theyre only good while drunk or fresh but as soon as it hits a 30 min mark boom straight to the trash

Best Fries Ever! Always the best fries! I don't think other places can compare. The crisp first bite of a hot fry with that touch of salt is the best part of any day.

McDonald's Fries Best fries you can ever get! They can't be beat . Add salt even better or dip in ranch dressing.

I'm Lovin It McDonald's fries have a distinct taste from the other fast food fries. They are delicious if cooked properly and salted appropriately. Yum!

Fries I love mcdonalds French fries! As long as there cooked right an not to crispy. Also as long as there is not alot of salt on them. Sometimes the person cooking puts way to much salt.

great ones I love McDonald's French fries! I like that they are crispy just how I like them and that they're well seasoned too. I like the amount of salt present on them. I like the size of each individual one of them.

Does not decompose. I find it super concerning that you can loose one of these fries under your car seat and find it a year later and it is still in the same condition. Fried in animal fat

Not the same as before Before they changed their recipe they had the best french fries but now, you have to get the fresh and hot out of the fryer. If you don't they are terrible.

McDonald's french fries are the gold standard if you are lucky enough to get them fresh. Mostly, I get fries that are cool, greasy and pasted with salt. There must be some secret method to get them perfect.

not for vegetarians Before I became a vegetarian, these were my favorite fries to eat. When I became a vegetarian I discovered that I couldn't eat them, they are fried in animal fat

Yes yes yes ! I love their fries . Whenever I crave fries I always think of McDonald?s first .

Delicious These fries are delicious but don?t eat too much if u don?t wanna gain weight

Best Fries Best fries ever, especially when they are freshly made.

Awesome sauce I just love McDonald's fries. I could eat them all day.