McDonald's French Fries

McDonald's French Fries

3.5
              Rated #83 in Other
39 Reviews 3.5/5 stars

McDonald's Fries Best fries you can ever get! They can't be beat . Add salt even better or dip in ranch dressing.

French fries I think this are the best fries ever delicious and I'm sure everyone will agree

Love these french fries Love McDonald's french fries. They have just the right amount of salt and are crunchy.

Awesome sauce I just love McDonald's fries. I could eat them all day.

Best Fries Best fries ever, especially when they are freshly made.

Delicious These fries are delicious but don?t eat too much if u don?t wanna gain weight

Yes yes yes ! I love their fries . Whenever I crave fries I always think of McDonald?s first .

great ones I love McDonald's French fries! I like that they are crispy just how I like them and that they're well seasoned too. I like the amount of salt present on them. I like the size of each individual one of them.

I have honestly never had a bad experience eating McDonald's fries. There is a McDonald's close by where I live, and every time I have gone, the fries have been fresh, crispy, hot, and not too salty. I love their fries!

there are "the" fries! when we want kind of "fast food" fries, we definitely go to mc donalds !! I do not call them "french fries" but chips !!!! crunchy and delicious !! Ok, we all know that the products that are so tasty ,they are not so healthy especially when something is fried. But once or twice in a month - with ketchup on top-, we can allow ourselves to taste these magical fries!!!!

Yum! I have had the good fortune of receiving fresh fries every time I go by McDonalds. I am definitely a fan when they are super warm and not too soft, but not to crunchy.

My favorite These are my absolute favorite french fries if they wasnt so fatning i would eat them everyday

Fries I love mcdonalds French fries! As long as there cooked right an not to crispy. Also as long as there is not alot of salt on them. Sometimes the person cooking puts way to much salt.

I'm Lovin It McDonald's fries have a distinct taste from the other fast food fries. They are delicious if cooked properly and salted appropriately. Yum!