Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• katierysz By  katierysz
    08.06.19

Great classic book

This is a classic book that I read over and over again with my daughter. I even sometimes read it to myself, as a way to unwind.

• gparker8 By  gparker8
    07.31.19

Easy to read.

I love reading The Cat in the Hat with my granddaughter. She is learning to read and this book is helping her identify and read the words. It is a fun and easy to read book.

• erink814 By  erink814
    07.25.19

Love this book

My son loves this book. In fact he loves all Dr. Seuss. The books seem to make no sense but all the sense in the world. Highly recommended.

• Laura9 By  Laura9

Love it!

I absolutely love this book! I grew up reading it and now it's one of my sons favorites!

• Miranda3300 By  Miranda3300

great book

Love this book! My son also loved it so much as a baby that we had a cat in the hat birthday party!

• hncwright By  hncwright
    07.24.19

Perfect for the beginner reader

My daughter loved this book when she was learning to read last year. It was by far her favorite.

• dmartz3428 By  dmartz3428
    07.22.19

Truly magical!

This book has been on our shelf for many, many wonderful years! My mother read it to me, as a small child. And now, I read it to my children! There is something truly magical about the way one can "lose themselves" in the pages of Dr. Seuss books...

• Brea_33 By  Brea_33
    07.18.19

My children love this book

I have two copies of this book in my household and they're both worn around the edges because my children want it read to them multiple times a day. A book can only take so much lol. It's an easy fun read and I enjoy it almost as much as my children. On of the best Dr Seuss books we have.

• tailormade By  tailormade
    07.17.19

LOVE ME SOME DR. SEUSS

Dr. Seuss books are never a disappointment to me. I read to my son every night before bed, its our ritual: dinner, play time, shower, brush teeth, grab our book and our lovey and head to the rocking chair. I always make sure to emphasize the rhyming words and my son seems to get a kick out of it. I highly recommend not only this book but any Dr. S's books.

• lisahillberg By  lisahillberg
    07.11.19

My son loves this book as do I After growing up on it!