Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Definitely buy Dr. Seuss!

Love this book! My kids enjoy reading it and I like the silliousness Dr. Seuss puts in all his books. Great autor!

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

Dr. Seuss books were my absolute favorite growing up, and now they are my daughters too!!

• Ashwal123 By  Ashwal123
    03.02.19

I love this book

This is one of my all time favorite children's book and it never seems to get old . It is fun and easy to read. And really holds a childs attention. I would definitely recommend this book.

• Mewhitener1 By  Mewhitener1
    12.07.18

Silly family story

If you read The Cat in the Hat you and your children will have fun that is funny. You will learn of good things and bad tricks and all the things you can do with a fish. Very enjoyable and great for early readers.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.26.18

A big fan of Dr. Seuss.

I used to read this book all the time as a kid, but I haven't picked it up in years. I enjoyed the rhyming and colorful artwork and who doesn't enjoy Dr. Seuss?

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    10.11.18

Adorable book!

My daughter absolutely loves this book! It?s so much fun to read to her especially with the cute little rhymes it?s such a favorite for us to read pretty much any Dr Seuss books because they are entertaining and keep their attention a whole lot better it seems

• malahini By  malahini
    10.07.18

Defintely worth it!

Awesome book worth reading to your kids. I grew up reading Dr. Seuss books and this one is one of my favorites!

• rosiebaybie89 By  rosiebaybie89
    10.02.18

Amazing Book!

Amazing book! This book is definitely a claasic. I loved it as a kid and my kids love it now! Great great great book!

• robin106 By  robin106
    10.01.18

ONE OF MY FAVORITES

The Cat In The Hat What Could Be Better Than That A Wonderful Book That Deserves A Look

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

Read this to my kids when they were little and they enjoyed it.