Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Amazing!!

Dr. Seuss was a fantastic writer. This book is beautiful! I read this to my kids often!

• Strongworker By  Strongworker
    03.01.19

Dr Seuss full collection books

My sister had 1 child who is now 30 years old. She handed down the full collection of Dr. Seuss books to my children about 10 years ago. I currently have 15 year old twin boys who thoroughly enjoy each book in its entirety. They in turn haded them down to my daughter as aoon as she became five. She is 9 years old and still enjoying every book

• abrattin By  abrattin
    02.01.19

Fun Yet Educational

Personally I am a Dr. Seuss fanatic so I try to encourage my oldest to get involved as well. He is just beginning he has began to love the fact of the ryhming along with learning the deeper message that lays beneath. I fully recommended this book to any parent interested in trying books that are not only fun but educational as well.

• Gypsy850 By  Gypsy850
    01.30.19

Oldie but goodie

My kids love this book! With all the nostalgia and whimsical, bright imagery... what?s not to love?

• KimberlyHelm By  KimberlyHelm
    01.07.19

Gift for a graduate!

A great book for any age! My son graduated from high school and with the diploma each student got a copy of this book signed by each teacher. What a great idea!

• Lodee86 By  Lodee86
    12.13.18

Graduation Gift :)

A childhood friend gifted a copy of this book to my daughter when she graduated kindergarten. I look forward to reading it with her when she graduates middle school, Highschool and college. Great message that?s relatable to everyone, regardless of their age!!

• Lodee86 By  Lodee86
    12.13.18

Graduation Gift :)

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.26.18

Cute children book.

I was a really big fan of Dr. Seuss books when I was a child. I enjoyed reading the rhymes, looking at the colourful artwork and enjoying the book for years. I'd recommend this book to any parent with children. Dr. Seuss is a wonderful authour that anyone from any age can enjoy.

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

grad gift

Loved this book as a child, it will always be a classic. A great book that is fun and so cute. Any new parents should buy this book and have their kid's teachers and coaches sign over the years, it would make a great graduation gift!

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Great

I think every kids should read at least one Dr. Sues book because they are so much fun to read and it will make you smile !$