Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea Review | SheSpeaks

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.22.21

it works

This is a great tea to take before bedtime. It really makes you sleepy.

• balldan By  balldan
    06.21.21

ZZZssss

My go to...for those crazy days...always helps me get in some good zzzzs!!

• Liberty55 By  Liberty55
    06.12.21

Perfect for ANY evening!

Love Celestial Seasonings Herbal Teas. Going to their headquarters in Colorado is a magical experience. One of the happiest places I've ever been. Sleepy time is perfect for any evening - any season.

• RagdollMom By  RagdollMom
    06.10.21

Great flavor, relaxing

While I love the flavor of this tea and its calming effect, I can?t say that helps with sleep at all. I drink it to relax but I do wish that it actually helped me go to sleep.

• Mommylovesdiscounts By  Mommylovesdiscounts
    07.25.17

My favorite

Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time tea has been a staple in my bedtime routine for years. This tea has an amazing flavor. It has a calming effect on the body that helps me get to sleep. I love this tea!

• SheilaMichelle By  SheilaMichelle
    02.27.17

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime is actually my favorite herbal tea. I first tried it when I was pregnant with my 2nd child, and had trouble falling asleep at night. I sipped a cup or two about an hour before bed, and it really did help me sleep better. It even helped calm my nighttime nausea. I really love the taste of it, too.

• etrac3y By  etrac3y
    02.27.17

Does the job

This actually works. It really does help me get to sleep at night. Has a great flavor too.

• MaryZea By  MaryZea
    02.20.17

Relaxing soft flowery aroma

I have been drinking Sleepytime Tea since around 1979. I love the relaxing soft flowery aroma. This product really does have a calming effect or just enjoy it on a cold snowy day with a good book.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

Zzzz

I love their teas! Especially their sleepytime varieties. They help me relax so much and fall to sleep easier. Hands down best sleep tea!

• Rockella By  Rockella
    01.18.16

Good tea for relaxation and easing your body down to get you a good rest.....

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

While this isn't going to knock you out like a Benadryl and melatonin cocktail it tastes yummy and the process of drinking a nice warm cup of tea is relaxing and therapeutic in itself. We love refrigerator at our house!

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

My mother used to give me this tea before bed as a kid hoping it would make me sleep, it didn't. It just tasted gross and made me nauseous.

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Perfect tea to wind you down for the night. Its especially good for sore throats.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

They are amazing and soothing. I'll make myself and my husband a cup before going to bed after a long day.

• LindsCarp By  LindsCarp
    10.20.14

Very relaxing tea. Its the only one I can drink at night.