ABC Once Upon a Time

ABC Once Upon a Time

4.7
              Rated #13 in Television Shows
75 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Just could not get into the fairy tale aspect of this show. Maybe I am dense or something. It may be that I tend to miss episodes?

It was a halfway cute show a couple of months back...but now it just seems like they are making it up as the go along.

It started out good but after a few episodes it got confusing and I gave up on it.

I started watching it from the beginning. It really caught my attention, but sort of lost interest as it went on with the plot/story.

Started watching it. Lost interest mid-way through first season.

This show started off really well for the first two seasons; but started getting too complex. I still like to catch episodes from time to time; but I no longer follow the show regularly. The Alice in Wonderland spin-off was excellent, but was only one season.

I really loved the first season, I hung on for the second. But then they started making every character relate to another character in some weird way. This guy is this kid's grandpa, these two are sisters, it got ridiculous. It made me mad how far they were taking it, so I stopped watching. And I've never been tempted to go back. But again, I liked the first season.

started out good now stale

Really great show. I love how they incorporate ever fairytale into the show. It does get repetitive but it still one to watch

First season was great, second season is ok..

I was really into this show when it first came out, but as soon as they remembered their fairytale characters, I stopped watching.

My four year old and I are obsessed with this show! It really has something for everybody! I love how they have characters I grew up loving!

I love this show! What a unique take on the old fairytales. I will say for a while they seemed to stray a bit from the original plot but I feel this season they have started to turn that around. Plus the leading men are quite easy on the eyes!

Love em Love these series of seasoned fairy tales. Takes me back to my childhood days.

This has become a regular at my house very week where I actually watch w/my 7 and 11 year. Especially now that they introduced the characters to Frozen we love it even more.