Wonderful Pistachios Review | SheSpeaks

• notheragain By  notheragain
    04.21.21

Worth the premium price

While these are more expensive than other brands, they are definitely better. They taste fresher, are a good, consistent size, and the packages have very few 'bad' ones (unopened, shriveled up, etc.). The flavored varieties are handled well. The 'regular' version are not too salty and even the unsalted ones are really tasty. I do prefer getting them in the shell--I think they taste better, but maybe that's psychological. I have never had a problem with this brand. I have tried others, both generic and brand name. There's seems to be a lot of inconsistency even within a brand. Sometimes they are acceptable, but the poor batches outweigh the price difference. It's not a better price if you're throwing out a significant amount of nuts!

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    04.10.21

I have not had very many of these a little expensive for me. With this pandemic going on I got a free 2 lb bag. They are soo good mostly with beer. I could not believe how great they taste for a snack.

• donnamajames By  donnamajames
    02.01.21

Yumminess in an easy to crack open shell, no fussing! I love'em!

• carols56 By  carols56
    02.01.21

GI health

I love Pistachios, they are very good for after eating bloating, and send them to my son for this reason.

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    01.28.21

best nuts ever

i love these and eat them all the time. healthy for you and good for your heart just don't go over the handfull amount in take. great health snacks too and for losing weight.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718

The best Pistachios

I buy these for my husband and he absolutely loves them. He can pretty much eat an entire 160z bag in 1 sitting. It's not to salt, just right. It does curb your appetite and is a great snack with good fats.

• Archie By  Archie

Love them

This is the better brand of pistachios. Not many that are in the shell are closed up. Not too much salt. Rarely do I get a bad nut. This is my preferred brand.

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball

delicious

these are a great snack. most of the shells open fairly easily. I wish they made a lower salt version.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis

Delicious

Delicious and always fresh! They make the perfect snack.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    01.27.21

I love pistachios. They are tasty and make a great snack. Ever since I found out about the possibility of worms I never eat these in the dark anymore and inspect before eating each one. I am so thankful I have yet to find any bugs.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    01.27.21

I love eating pistachios-just hate shelling them! The unshelled version is a little pricey.

• CarryOn41 By  CarryOn41
    01.14.21

Salty, But Good

I am a huge fan of pistachio nuts and these are my go to pistachio nuts. I find them delicious, but I could do with less salt.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    01.12.21

Good, but pricey

I love pistachios, and would eat them more regularly if they were a little more affordable. These are a great option, especially if we can find them on sale!

• momchef223 By  momchef223
    12.23.20

These are our favorite pistachios so far. We love nuts and have tried many brands and store brands. The consistency of freshness, flavor, not too salty, have the Wonderful brand above others. We add pistachios to salads or eat them for a protein filled snack.

• Chay_Rich By  Chay_Rich
    01.17.16

Love these, me and my children eat them all the time. Husband even takes them to work sometimes.