Ninja Blender Review | SheSpeaks

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    01.14.21

Great products

I have several Ninja products and this one is my favorite. I can always count on the quality and ease of use.

• rsangoi By  rsangoi
    01.04.21

best blender/grinder

Absolutely love it! its multipurpose. Blends , Grinds and Chops very smoothly.

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.19.20

Excellent Blender

I have a Ninja Blender and I absolutely love it. I juice with it to make my breakfast drink every morning!

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    12.18.20

reliable

I use this every morning to make smoothies and it has never failed me

• MonaLizaLovlyhun12 By  MonaLizaLovlyhun12
    12.14.20

Great quality

This blender I received last year as a house warming gift and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. This machine crushes ice very well and frozen food as well. I had no problem other then cleaning it. Im afraid ill cut my hands due to the sharpness however great product

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.12.20

The blades on this thing are monsters!! Makes the best milk shakes ever. Love it.

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    10.16.20

NINJA

I love my Ninja Blender it works great. I enjoy making smoothies in my blender.

• jehousel By  jehousel
    10.08.20

Family sized

So what I love about the Ninja is the large capacity! It is perfect for family smoothie or milkshake night. Bonus easy to wash/clean

• wmsv88 By  wmsv88
    06.25.18

Best Blender!

I absolutely love my Ninja Blender. It's great for smoothies. And it makes them absolutely SMOOTH every time. No pieces of kale or chunks of peanut butter or banana like some blenders leave. It's very quick. Also a bit loud so i wouldn't suggest using it in the mornings if anyone else is asleep. It makes ALOT in one blend, but it also has the option of doing single serve "cups". Love it!

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Obsessed with this Ninja Blender!!

I am so obsessed with my Ninja Blender system! I have had it for less than 48 hours and I couldn't be happier! It's so quick and makes the smoothest smoothies. The only con I Ould say is that it's a little loud, but that'll happen with such high speed.

• Chimmybell By  Chimmybell
    02.29.16

This is the best blender I've used. It makes such smooth drinks. Blends ice and frozen fruit like butter.

• LaurenAnne By  LaurenAnne
    08.07.15

I bought this blender because I absolutely love smoothies. It's a great size, I'd say you could make four full glasses in one go around. It blends very well. It doesn't leave ice chunks or leak like blenders I've had in the past have. It was a great price also!

• waltenja By  waltenja
    05.23.15

I wanted this to make smoothies. It works pretty well but things could be smoother. I don't know how other people are mincing things but there is no way mine will do that.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

Great blender! Perfect for anything from smoothies to shredding veggies for hash to baking batter. Love the pulse and level options, compared to the earlier model that didn't have as many options. Use it daily! And Ninja is great about replacing pieces if they break etc

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell
    12.04.14

I LOVE my Ninja!!! I use it all the time, baby food, homemade applesauce, soups, smoothies! You are only limited by your imagination!