Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• 8then10 By  8then10
    02.07.19

Who knew

Nothing better than a giant box of Crayola crayons. Colors are vibrant. Huge array of colors to choose from. These should be on anyone's emergency disaster supply list. Not only will these fantastic crayons keep your children busy but if there is a power outage or if you are stuck somewhere at night one single Crayola crayon will burn like a candle. What's better than a multipurpose product? Always will be a favorite of ours.

• Mmiller97 By  Mmiller97
    02.05.19

Crayola Crayons are by far the most superior crayons that I have ever used. Some crayons have a very unappealing look on paper. Crayola always looks amazing and they just glide comfortably across the paper.

• aleesarmiento By  aleesarmiento
    01.29.19

Crayola the momma

I love it! it has a lot of color to unleash your inner kid imagination or to create good drawing, I used them for fashion sketching and it really works combine with the colored pencils, so they give you that pop of color and shadows.

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

Tried and True

Crayola is by far the superior brand for crayons. This 64 pack in particular has so many options for my little ones coloring time. Occasionally we have crayon breaks for pressing a little too hard but we do love to color A LOT.

• candle07 By  candle07
    01.16.19

The best Crayon Brand ever!

Crayola is just amazing.. the colors are great and its not cheap wax by any means! I ONLY buy Crayola for my kids, and that's how my mother was as well when I was a little kid, and even now I find myself buying Crayola for my craft projects as an adult!

• Dahling By  Dahling
    01.11.19

Love love love this big box. I have one tucked on the bookshelf.

• adreasamuel By  adreasamuel
    12.17.18

fun with crayola

A variety of old and new bright and bold colors. Washable and non-toxic supplies that are Great for all ages!

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

Why would you use any other brand?

Is there really any other brand to use? Crayola has the best crayons. Being a teacher I have seen some bad crayon brands. I request that all my students use Crayola.

• MBabb123 By  MBabb123
    12.13.18

Crayola!

Crayola has always been the best crayon brand and I believe it still is. Though I do think they should make them a little more indestructible.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.26.18

Not one for the hype.

These Crayons were stables in my childhood. I'd use them for my colouring books, writing or even colouring on the wall...which every child has done at least once. I'm not the biggest fan of Crayons, seeing as they break easily and slip out of my hands. They're a bit too small for my taste and they don't last very long, either. Not worth the price for how easily they break on you.