Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• vhshay By  vhshay
    08.14.19

TBT!

These are the best Crayons! I remember these from a kid and although it wasnt the best sharpener, it was fun to remember how many colors there were and how much fun i had using them.

• Brittholt12 By  Brittholt12
    08.06.19

Best Brand of Crayons

I recently purchased the anniversary set of 64 crayons which came with a cute tin to keep the crayons in. Overall crayola crayons have great pigmentation. The tin was necessary because I had volunteered to help with a child care for a small gathering, and I needed a good way to keep track of all the crayons. Another added bonus is the built in sharpener because I tend to break crayons.

• Surrender1 By  Surrender1
    08.06.19

Nice and has beautiful colors

I really like this Crayola. It is total of 64 and has all the colors in it and as a bonus has a sharpener too. I bought this for my child. She was happy to use this and do coloring. I would buy this again as needed

• Kissmekatedelta88 By  Kissmekatedelta88
    08.04.19

I love the 64 crayon set. The built in sharpener is fabulous!

• ShanaT120510 By  ShanaT120510
    08.04.19

The only brand I trust!

I love the Crayola brand when it comes to showing my artistic side. It?s the ONLY brand that?s worth using when it comes to colors. The 64 pack is perfect because it has colors you wouldn?t think you?d ever use but come in handy when you really want to out-do yourself and coloring capabilities. Crayola has the best coloring quality which is the reason I continue to buy its products for myself and my children. I love that it?s crayons are nontoxic and I enjoy the built in sharpener because my kids are rough on crayons and they tend to snap in half and the sharpener has really helped save me money and headaches!

• Karmalaa14 By  Karmalaa14
    08.03.19

Crayola Advocate Here

As a teacher and parent, I am an advocate for all Crayola products. The crayons are such a better quality than other brands. As much as I usually buy generic brands, I CANNOT when it comes to crayons. I always tell friends and parents in my class that they are worth the investment. They are brighter, durable, and color so much smoother. The 64 pack is so much fun for the kids because they love the variety of colors and so do I as an adult colored too. And the sharpener is always an appreciated added bonus!

• paulapenn By  paulapenn

Crayola Crayons

I bought a box for my friends daughter and me she had old broken ones for a while now but I bought her new and she felt like the teacher or student in class. Just loved how big they were compared to the broken ones and she loved all the colors and had to ask me

• lalanieortiz By  lalanieortiz

Best Crayons!

We only buy crayola, they have the best quality of crayons (everything they make is the best to be honest) and you have a lot of control over how you want to color.

• TLC1022 By  TLC1022

Superior!

These are by far the best and only Crayons we will buy. They can be used for so many things. They also have the best colors!

• turkoise By  turkoise

Crayola is the only Crayon to Use

Simply the best crayons there are, and the only ones I'll use. All other brands seem to be too waxy, or break easily, or don't color well. My family is a Crayola family! Love the 64 pack because it gives the kids all the colors they could need.