SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker Review | SheSpeaks

• Lonakay By  Lonakay
    05.14.21

Sparkling is Exciting!

I love my Soda Stream. I make myself a sparkling water every morning and drink it thru the day. I add different fruits, sometimes add a splash of juice. I have my granddaughter some days and she love her beautiful health sparkling water with fruit. This is a product that makes me feel good everyday!

• bound4aruba By  bound4aruba
    05.03.21

Best fizz without the fuss

I got mine the best way possible...it was a gift from a friend of a friend. And I love it. I have not had to buy a seltzer in years. I love to take orange juice and add fizz. it makes it oh so delicious.

• glad2bamom By  glad2bamom
    04.30.21

I'm in love with it!

I got this as a gift and loved it. It is easy to assemble and use. Simply follow the directions included to install the CO2 tank and start the machine. This simply carbonates water and you can add your own flavors to create soda. This is a great alternative to soda in that you do not get all those added sugars and preservatives and no harmful metals. It's well worth the money and I'm so glad I finally got one.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    04.30.21

DIY Bubbles!

We bought our machine way back in 2004 when the company was called Soda Club, and it still works like new. Simply connect a carbonator tank, screw in a bottle filled to the mark with plain water, press the lever to fizz the water, and either enjoy as is or flavor it with pretty much anything you like. We have fizzed their proprietary soda syrups, made our own syrups, fizzed things like Crystal Light and Gatorade and even apple juice concentrate.

• jbelevick By  jbelevick
    04.26.21

Soda stream Rocks!

I love our Soda stream we use it everyday, it is very easy to use and much healthier option. It is also a money saver. We use it for soda and mostly for seltzers, a perfect fizz every time. The tank last quite a while, easy to exchange.. I love all the great flavors available the mint seltzer is my favorite.. I highly recommend!!!

• kaleygramza1996 By  kaleygramza1996
    04.26.21

SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker

I love my SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker I decided to stop drinking soda a few years ago and after getting a SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker I can drink as much soda as I want without having all the sugar

• Brendar By  Brendar
    10.25.20

Great product

Love this and they really taste good. And the cartridge lasts a long time since you only do 2 or 3 pumps per bottle.

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    10.18.20

Love :)

I've never actually tried Jet stream... I either drink tap or buy store bought carbonated water. This would be a great holiday gift.

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    10.17.20

pretty decent way of sodas

My Aunt has one of these, and I tried it before. It was really good and alot more healthy way of drinking a soda then what I get out of the stores. Not as much sugar and caffenine which is really bad for our bodies.

• jcp542 By  jcp542
    10.16.20

Soda Stream

The Soda Stream sparkling water maker is a fantastic product! I have had mine for almost 20 years so I guess it is almost an antique. If you want to cut down on plastic waste and help the environment this is made for you.

• dolls123 By  dolls123
    10.14.20

Easy!

This is very easy to use and it tastes great. There are a lot of different flavors to try.

• DebrasDollars By  DebrasDollars
    10.11.20

Great way to save money!

There are so many reasons why I love the Sodastream. It is quick and easy to use, and it saves you money. I noticed our drinks stayed fresh and fizzy longer than store bought brands. There is minimal clean up and there was a large variety of flavors. There is no High-Fructose Corn Syrup & No Aspartame (NutraSweet) in the flavor mixes. There is no more toting around bottles or cans and finding room to store them, or finding storage to later recycle them. The Sodastream Sodamix bottles are fully recyclable and biodegradable. When comparing there are fewer calories & less sodium than regular soda. There was no electricity used to make the soda. The Carbonators are refillable and can be exchanged at a participating retailer.

• Aqsa1234 By  Aqsa1234
    10.07.20

Awesome product i buyed 15 bottles to homeless people as a gift from my self😍😘😘😘🥰🥰i love this product and i love all

• Liberty55 By  Liberty55
    10.07.20

Soda Stream is a HIT with Our Family!

We have owned several Soda Streams, and we keep buying more (as our kids and grandkids always talk us into letting them take ours home with them. Soda streams are a great alternative to buying expensive bottled "sparkling" waters, and sodas. Add just the amount of flavor and carbonation to fit your tastes. Refills are available online and at lots of retail establishment. I think it looks nice sitting on my kitchen counter, so I leave it out all the time.

• sabrina95 By  sabrina95

GREAT GIFT!

I love this! I do not like giving my kids soda due to unhealthy ingredients, this is so much more healthy! I definitely recommend as a gift!