Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

4.9
              Rated #4 in Kitchen & Cooking
79 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

the thing i love about this pan is that i dont need to use use oil or butter to cook eggs or something like that. i cook more healthier.

The only kind of pan to use for fried potatoes, cornbread, and gravy! My grandmother taught me to cook with these pans, so obviously the reputation goes way back!

I make fresh homemade flour tortillas almost everyday and I must have my lodge flat pan to make them

For the most part, I like using the cast iron pan. The one thing I do not like about the cast iron pan is that it heats unevenly.

I was worried about using a cast iron due to not knowing how to maintain them. After some guidance from a coworker, I am so happy with our purchase! I use it almost daily now!

Will last many many years if you take care of it. Love that we can use it on the stove top, in the oven or over a campfire.

Can't go wrong with cast iron I love cast iron. Very versatile can be used out on camp fires or on the stove and even in it. I love how it makes food taste. They're very durable and last a long time if taken care of. You can never go wrong with a good cast iron pan. Very heavy and love the way they feel. Heat up evenly too.

Thumbs up for my go skillet, I usually find myself making breakfast or dessert in this pan. Great for oven or stove top and it will last decades if you take care of it.

This one is heavy, very durable, can be used in the oven. I can even cook it right over the coals, no issue up till now!!

I love cast iron cookware & this pan gets a lot of use in my kitchen. I especially love to use it for cornbread or any variation of potatoes. Smothered chicken is also a great dish to prepare in it.

I love these skillets for their old school great quality. I love to make buttermilk cornbread in mine.

My go-to all purpose pan. I love all my cast iron, but my big Lodge skillet is my favorite! It is perfect for almost everything I want to make. I've cooked & seasoned taco meat, baked biscuits and cinnamon rolls, cooked sausage, even scrambled eggs in this pan - it never fails me!

OOOH ! I love my pan !! I got so.tired of non.stick pans with the chemical coating,.that wears off into my food. This cast iron pan is so much healthier, I do not think a preson.could even.wear it out either. I cannot wait to purchase more of these, in.different sizes.

Love my Lodge cast iron skillet. The best frying pans you can ever buy. My mom always cooked with cast iron.

my parent have used cast iron skillets as long as i can remember and so do i now.