Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

4.9
              Rated #4 in Kitchen & Cooking
78 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I make fresh homemade flour tortillas almost everyday and I must have my lodge flat pan to make them

the thing i love about this pan is that i dont need to use use oil or butter to cook eggs or something like that. i cook more healthier.

For the most part, I like using the cast iron pan. The one thing I do not like about the cast iron pan is that it heats unevenly.

The only kind of pan to use for fried potatoes, cornbread, and gravy! My grandmother taught me to cook with these pans, so obviously the reputation goes way back!

This one is heavy, very durable, can be used in the oven. I can even cook it right over the coals, no issue up till now!!

Thumbs up for my go skillet, I usually find myself making breakfast or dessert in this pan. Great for oven or stove top and it will last decades if you take care of it.

Lasts forever Love this skillet! Lasts a lifetime! Just make sure you take good care of it.

Can't go wrong with cast iron I love cast iron. Very versatile can be used out on camp fires or on the stove and even in it. I love how it makes food taste. They're very durable and last a long time if taken care of. You can never go wrong with a good cast iron pan. Very heavy and love the way they feel. Heat up evenly too.

I was worried about using a cast iron due to not knowing how to maintain them. After some guidance from a coworker, I am so happy with our purchase! I use it almost daily now!

I love cast iron cookware & this pan gets a lot of use in my kitchen. I especially love to use it for cornbread or any variation of potatoes. Smothered chicken is also a great dish to prepare in it.

I love these skillets for their old school great quality. I love to make buttermilk cornbread in mine.

I bought 2 of these because they are so fantastic! If you have never cooked with cast iron, you are missing out. They make everything taste better! Food cooks evenly and makes meat brown perfectly and gravy taste like it was cooked by your grandma. Try frying fish in a cast iron, so crisp and perfect every time. There simply isn't anything you can't cook in a cast iron pan and it can go from stove top to oven to make a quick casserole.

I am a fanatic when it comes to cooking with cast iron cookware. My Lodge skillet fries chicken wonderfully. Great product.

If you cook this is a must have. Versatile and easy to take care of. I use this all the time.

love these skillets I recently got married and it was a life saver...