Lady Gaga Fame Monster | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.15.12

I am 51 years old and love Lady GAGA. Her music is upbeat and excellent to work out or walk to. My 18 year old daughter and I went to her concert in Tulsa last year and it was awesome. She puts on a great show if you ever get the chance to see her LIVE!

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

So very very very tired of Lady Gaga. She's hit the "overkill" level to me. Her behavior and comments are awful and she acts like she is above everyone. I have no respect for her.

• funnyxb By  funnyxb
    01.04.19

This is Gaga's best album!! So sad she doesn't make pop music like this anymore, I'd love to see this side of her again! Such great hits on here. All of the tracks on here make you want to just dance, have fun, and just be able to escape the real world for a little! Love love love.

• kneekollt By  kneekollt
    09.27.18

Love

Best introduction to Lady Gaga! Each song has a fun vibe to it. I would recommend listening to this first and then all the albums just to see how her music has progressed. Joanne is BEAUTIFUL!

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    09.27.18

Her Best Album

I like some of Lady Gaga's newer work but this particular album was my favorite. She came on to the scene with a unique edginess and songs that will get stuck in your head for days. Her voice is powerful and her message is strong. She is a modern woman that can do it all.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Lady Gaga Rocks

I love her music and art. I also believe she is evolving as a musician and will continue to do so. I love her to because she has some songs that make you want to cry and some songs that make you wanna dance.

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.04.17

good beats mature lyrics

This is a really good album its got that pop rock beat mixed with a little bit of 90's hip hop too of coarse it is lady gaga so if your looking for a Album for you child you might want to wait till they turn at least 15

• JonnaT227 By  JonnaT227
    06.06.16

Not the best of lady gaga

I am a lady gaga fan but this album wasnt as good as her others. I felt like it was more like a billy idol album which was a huge disappointment

• Mommyonaleash By  Mommyonaleash
    11.22.15

I could love it or leave it with lady gaga. Some songs are good and others leave you wondering wth?

• geniusesareoverrated By  geniusesareoverrated
    11.12.15

Personally i love lady gaga, and i find her songs to be extremely catchy. This album in particular is really unique and different than her usual songs that sing about sex. If you don't like her though, however you obviously wouldn't like it.

• RiaderzWife By  RiaderzWife
    10.29.15

Upbeat music that I love to listen to in my shower. Not my normal Genre but I like it none the less.

• GaSubtle1 By  GaSubtle1
    10.01.15

Her music is ok, she won't be one that goes down in the history books. Her shocking costumes and persona is what sells.