ABC Modern Family

ABC Modern Family

4.6
              Rated #29 in Television Shows
59 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Love this show. It's so funny. Even my kids love watching it.

Love this show. Very relatable and funny. I like all the cast and characters on this show.

Definitely worth your time! Modern Family is filled with so much humor and is close to becoming one of those timeless half hour shows that you won't ever get sick of. Super funny and the chemistry between the actors is amazing. Writers are witty...Modern Family is a must see! One of my favorite shows.

One of the funniest shows ever...clever humor

Best comedy on TV. Where do they come up with these story lines? One after another they are great. They have some of the best casting and chemistry I have ever seen, despite rumors of off-camera dislikes.

One of my favorite shows on TV.

This sticom is great. I love the mix of dynamics in the family. The cast plays off one another well.

One of the best family tv shows out right now. Very funny with a great and relatable cast.

One of my favorite shows on television! I have watched this show since the very beginning and I even watch the reruns during the summer! I love the family dynamics and that it shows different types of families!

This is one of my favorite shows but you need to be sure to not watch with your children because not always appropriate content. When my hubby and I watch we enjoy the laughs and are happy that we are not alone with the trials and tribulations of life with teens

I love this show it is a cookie take on families today and relationships we have.

i love the show. it's so funny. i have not miss an episode. this is the one and only show my man would watch with me

In my opinion, this is the best comedy on tv right now. It will go down as one of the greatest comedies ever. It is that good.

laugh so hard I cry

Loved this show! Amazing and really entertaining it never falls to make me laugh and cry in a lot of times! I love all the character's and the cast! Waiting for good news about a possible next season!