Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

great snack

My kids love these. They are a great healthy snack and are great to take on the go without being messy

• samanthalynn775 By  samanthalynn775
    10.07.19

Quick snack

My son loves these veggie puffs! It?s a great quick snack. You can take it on the go and it?s very convenient to have. If you have little ones I reckoned d having these on hand!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.18.19

I love these things, my son is two and still use them as snacks!!

• Mizsummers By  Mizsummers
    08.01.19

Great snack

Baby girls favorite snack of all time! Perfect for teaching little fingers what to do.

• Aj181637 By  Aj181637
    07.25.19

Perfect for little ones

Perfect for on the go with your little one. Fits in cup holders & are a good size for little ones to grab & feed themselves. The dissolve quickly too so you don?t have to worry about them being a choking hazard.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Need more flavors.

Wish Gerber made more flavors. And weren't so expensive. My younger 2 son's love them though.

• artemisa24 By  artemisa24
    06.05.19

Kiddo loved them, she always wanted more and i would give her the container thinking that wasn't going to be able to open in but boy was i wrong she opened it and she eat them like they were candy.

• Michellerenee101 By  Michellerenee101
    05.23.19

Yummy

All of my children loved these. Cheap and keeps their belly's full.

• BoyMommyX2 By  BoyMommyX2
    04.30.19

The Gerber Puffs Sweet Potato is a fav, but...

My 1 year old son absolutely loves the sweet potato flavor and has been eating them since he was able to. My only complaint is they go stale kinda fast because the cap / lid isn?t air tight...

• JoBevara By  JoBevara
    04.11.19

Life saver

This product was a life saver with my first kid. My baby loved this and helped him in growing his habit of self eating