Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• Vbreeebb By  Vbreeebb
    08.03.20

Love

My daughter really enjoys these and they are so easy for her to eat without me worrying She will get choked. I love how easy of a snack it is for her

• Vbreeebb By  Vbreeebb
    08.03.20

Love

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.18.20

Gerber Puffs are good for fine motor too!!!!

I have never met a little bundle of joy who does not like Gerber Puffs. These are a crowd-pleaser!

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.18.20

Gerber Puffs are good for fine motor too!!!!

• fmd518 By  fmd518

Great Product

Gerber Puffs all my kids loved these when they were little. Such a great product and a great snack for babies.

• fmd518 By  fmd518

Great Product

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

Gerber Puffs are great because you can sit out a couple at a time and keep the rest fresh.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    06.07.20

Delicious Treat

We love these at our house, they never fail to be a delicious treat.

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    06.07.20

Delicious Treat

We love these at our house, they never fail to be a delicious treat.

• eview1 By  eview1
    06.05.20

Crunchy, healthy snack-perfect for anyone.

I don't have any kids so I buy these for myself because they are so good to eat for a snack. The Gerber veggie snacks are tasty, low fat and low calorie. They are very crunchy and tasty.

• eview1 By  eview1
    06.05.20

Crunchy, healthy snack-perfect for anyone.

• stef42678 By  stef42678

A Great Snack

These are such a great snack for little ones! I love how easy they are to take on the go, and it is easy for little ones to feed themselves and they seem to love the taste!

• stef42678 By  stef42678

A Great Snack

• Michellelbaker By  Michellelbaker
    04.29.20

My grandson loves these little snacks. He eats the generic just fine to and not so expensive. Could go down in price

• Michellelbaker By  Michellelbaker
    04.29.20

• Caligirl008 By  Caligirl008
    02.04.20

My infant loves these! They're a great way to introduce finger foods, and even though she doesn't have teeth yet she's able to eat these well since they dissolve quickly.

• Caligirl008 By  Caligirl008
    02.04.20

• glad2bamom By  glad2bamom
    12.19.19

awesome taste

My kids love these Gerber puffs. They are super easy to digest and yummy for kiddos. My kids love sweet potato flavor.

• glad2bamom By  glad2bamom